This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
"split up the community"

yeah the community was split because of IR dating, not the centuries of mixing tribes that had no contact with each other with the blood of Europeans and Natives :mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:comeon:African muhfukkas like you that want to split the African American community up according to skin color
fukk up, you Southern c00n. Go and get experience in life first before you use that tone with me.:ufdup:

I don't care if mix or biracials want to call themself AAs, that not my problem. I just don't want them claiming black.

Daps
"split up the community"

yeah the community was split because of IR dating, not the centuries of mixing tribes that had no contact with each other with the blood of Europeans and Natives :mjlol:
:whoa:the mixing between AAs and non blacks was never prevalent enough to have a significant impact on us as a whole

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
fukk up, you Southern c00n. Go and get experience in life first before you use that tone with me.:ufdup:

I don't care if mix or biracials want to call themself AAs, that not my problem. I just don't want them claiming black.
This lying ass mofo.

I remember getting into several augments with you in the past about mulattoes and other mixed people not being black. You changed your views?

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
i'm African American though and it's funny you mention that cause i never hear AAs discuss how mixed we are as a whole offline:aicmon:
Exactly and that should tell you that these african/caribbean muthafukkas is the ones who are making the one drop rule:mjlol:and skin color an issue out of nowhere

when the last time you heard somebody talk about the one drop rule irl the fukkin 3rd grade, these insecure ass foreign blacks is outta sight:mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
This lying ass mofo.

I remember getting into several augments with you in the past about mulattoes and other mixed people not being black. You changed your views?
Yes I've changed my view. My views on biracials have change over the past 3 years? I've paid attention to the nuance and behavior of biracial. Back then I was just chasing and wanted some biracial p*ssy so I tried to justify it.:mjcry: problem? You should be happy that I no longer consider you black just like you wanted.:wtf:

Last edited:

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps

:dahell:Who said anything about bi-racials? Why is you insecure ass nikkas so fixated on bi-racials? I'm talking about admixed blacks like myself