This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
i'm looking at the video again right now....the African nikka(Adibi) has a common look among AAs including the pop in that video and the mom is brown sksin(about a shade lighter than Michelle but with similar facial features.

nikka you're just making up shyt for the sake of arguing. I'm done.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
you slaves gives cacs too much credit....nothing about them peopel features is exclusive to Europeans or rare to black people:scust:...you contradicted yourself too to be admxied is mixed...but most AAs aint mixed...don't believe the hype and propaganda:ufdup:
I came across wrong. My argument was more along the lines of "Light-skinned and certain hair/eye-color, isn't exclusive to White people". There have been threads on The Coli chastising people for embracing Black-People with certain "Euro-Features". What I was saying is, instead of dividing Black people up, we just embrace some of these light-skinned, light-eyed people, who ideologically, and culturally think of themselves as Black. KnuckleRed's been banned, but he was one of the main people in the Mulatto appreciation thread throwing a temper tantrum, because we were indulging the thread, and posting pics of lighter-skinned/mix-raced people. He thought we were all mental slaves, because we embraced mulattos, and other light-skinned Blacks. Well, which on of these negros is gonna set the rules, defining who's Black and who isn't? Where's the genetic cut-off point?

Wide-Nose+Light-Eyes=Non-Black? Black Enough?

Narrow-Nose+Light-Eyes=Non-Black? Black Enough?

Who's the gatekeeper?

:pachaha:

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
What are you so threatened by?

So called Black people in America already split up based on skin complexion and other features..It's just that people like you are in denial or choose to silence discussions on the skin complexion hierarchy within the Black community because you problem benefit from it. There's gonna come a time when darker skin sub-saharan african looking black people in America begin to realize there are no benefits to being grouped up and categorized with light bright mulattoes like yourself and your family members.
:mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
In that 2nd video, her Af-Am accent came out in full force. That's one way to distinguish between a biracial and a multigenerationally mixed AA. The former often lack black accents, but not always.

Hair texture is also a big deal. In America, biracials with nappy hair (as opposed to loose curls) are often assumed to be multigenerationally mixed or light-skinned AAs (a lot of people don't know J. Cole is biracial, for example). You have to have curly or wavy hair in order for people to question your ''race''.

This girl appears to be lighter than both of her parents. Certainly not the norm, but it's not unheard of. I would estimate her mother to be about 50 % Euro genetically (not culturally) and her dad to be 20-25% Euro. With that background, it's possible to produce predominantly Euro offspring, which might be the case here. She looks less white in the second video though.
With all that being said, would you define her has "Black"?

Daps
I came across wrong. My argument was more along the lines of "Light-skinned and certain hair/eye-color, isn't exclusive to White people". There have been threads on The Coli chastising people for embracing Black-People with certain "Euro-Features". What I was saying is, instead of dividing Black people up, we just embrace some of these light-skinned, light-eyed people, who ideologically, and culturally think of themselves as Black. KnuckleRed's been banned, but he was one of the main people in the Mulatto appreciation thread throwing a temper tantrum, because we were indulging the thread, and posting pics of lighter-skinned/mix-raced people. He thought we were all mental slaves, because we embraced mulattos, and other light-skinned Blacks. Well, which on of these negros is gonna set the rules, defining who's Black and who isn't? Where's the genetic cut-off point?

Wide-Nose+Light-Eyes=Non-Black? Black Enough?
we just went through this:snoop:those "features" aren't Euro....the only feature so common in Europeans and rare in others that can be labeled Euro is pink skin and blonde hair(though i undersstand tthat's common for alot of Aborigional/South Pacific people)....these intra colorism threads are pointless and waste of time....blacks have much bigger issues....there are dark skin blackwomen appreciation threads too don't see why the halfbreeds women can't have one:yeshrug: ..it's not that complicated blacks=people of predominately black ancestry

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Meh

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
What the fukk is with all these "we're all light skinned and part neanderthal" threads lately? It almost seems like you nikkas are boasting of the fact you're ancestors got raped and now we're all apparently Drake skinned, you light skin/Dominican nikkas are strange, just because you aint shyt and feel confused and sad don't mean it's ok to try and bring the rest of us down with y'all, keep that light skin sorrow to y'all selves.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
After Rachel dolezal I'm highly suspicious of 'black' people with light eyes, thin features and very light skin. If you don't get treated like youre black, if you dont suffer the same struggles can you really identify with black people? this extends to even these dark skinned people who know next to nothing about black history and don't socialize with black people.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk is with all these "we're all light skinned and part neanderthal" threads lately? It almost seems like you nikkas are boasting of the fact you're ancestors got raped and now we're all apparently Drake skinned, you light skin/Dominican nikkas are strange, just because you aint shyt and feel confused and sad don't mean it's ok to try and bring the rest of us down with y'all, keep that light skin sorrow to y'all selves.
bruh, it's some sick shyt going on. these dudes want to mix with whites and proudly claim the seed. i see the agenda though. they're either biracial themselves, or in relationships with non-black women. they'll even bring up slavery to justify their own personal desires. sick shyt :snoop:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

It's not so much a matter of claiming to be mixed rather than it is to have to highlight these facts because there are some people (darker types) that are clearly catching feelings over the fact that Aframs will claim their "blackness" regardless of even if they look "white". These same people want Aframs to dissociate themselves from their own phenotypical diversity so they can feel better about their own blackness while not understanding how Aframs came to identify the way that they do. Another portion of these types I think are lighter/biracial afro descended types who want to feel special about being "mixed" but since Aframs of lighter types who end up overlapping with them, keep identifying as "black" we're blowing their own self perceived uniqueness:russ:

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
It's not so much a matter of claiming to be mixed rather than it is to have to highlight these facts because there are some people (darker types) that are clearly catching feelings over the fact that Aframs will claim their "blackness" regardless of even if they look "white". These same people want Aframs to dissociate themselves from their own phenotypical diversity so they can feel better about their own blackness while not understanding how Aframs came to identify the way that they do. Another portion of these types I think are lighter/biracial afro descended types who want to feel special about being "mixed" but since Aframs of lighter types who end up overlapping with them, keep identifying as "black" we're blowing their own self perceived uniqueness:russ:
:salute:

We all know what this is about:smugfavre:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I forgot what his parents looked like but I think he's lighter than both.
Can't find a pic of his parents, but he's lighter than both his kids and wife
sinbad_feature11.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Meh