This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether the variations are low compared to AAs is besides the point. The fact is that it is far from uncommon in African families. I have a friend of mine with twin sisters, where one is dark brown and the other is light brown with hazel-green eyes.

Less non-black variation is not besides the point as it implies lighter skin and more potential for phenotypic difference (mixed people differ more than pure race people when it comes to mixed features). Blacks actually don't have any gene for "green eyes", similar to East Asians, and if Africans are pure black, they shouldn't either (same as East Asians). Your family, while an interesting case, does not necessarily represent Africans. You're probably a outlier in this context. You could be ancestrally mixed like East Africans or a migratory Fulani or something which is besides the point.

In the Middle East, but I've lived in Africa as well.

You can also see a pic of me here:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/men-of-the-coli-reveal-yourself.12594/page-526#post-12734400

If I didn't tell you I was from Africa you would assume that I was a typical AA.

Again you're an anecdote and your case does not prove anything. If you want to prove that Africans can have non-black variation like AAs, you' can post pictures of African tribal people so we can see their variation. Or else provide a study or something with proof of equal or similar skin tone variation.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
kKm1pIZ.jpg

rar11.jpg

diesel-break-dance-450x481.jpg

vindiesel.jpg

DB6P4MH.jpg

People would loose their shyt if Vin Diesel said he was Black :russ:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lames need to stop perverting the black race to suit your interests because you're insecure about your own identities. I rarely see yall perverting the white race to suit our sensibilities b/c yall know the cacs will shyt you down. Nobody cares about African Americans, not even themselves. Rachel Dolezal is AA for all I care, but don't mention black people in the same breath.

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
You lames need to stop perverting the black race to suit your interests because you're insecure about your own identities. I rarely see yall perverting the white race to suit our sensibilities b/c yall know the cacs will shyt you down. Nobody cares about African Americans, not even themselves. Rachel Dolezal is AA for all I care, but don't mention black people in the same breath.

:comeon::umad:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
That qualification doesn't invalidate the evidence, it merely qualifies it as correlational. The correlations, however, are still firm and inviolable. Studies say the blackest people in the USA live in the South on average. Studies also say that dark skin is correlated with blackness. Thus there are a higher concentration of dark skins in the South than somewhere like Cali. Which part of the above logical train of thought do you disagree with, if any?

Fam im legit :russ: with this dude right now

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam im legit :russ: with this dude right now

You're legit stupid. Everything I said above is true but since you have nothing to reply with ad hominem, it's clear I've won our little debate and this discussion is over. Keep living in dreamland, breh breh, where you can just pick and choose who you are. Today you are a human; tommorow you are a goat. It's all subjective, after all. Transpecies, denial living, fact rejecting, reality warping dipshyt:troll:

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
It's not so much a matter of claiming to be mixed rather than it is to have to highlight these facts because there are some people (darker types) that are clearly catching feelings over the fact that Aframs will claim their "blackness" regardless of even if they look "white". These same people want Aframs to dissociate themselves from their own phenotypical diversity so they can feel better about their own blackness while not understanding how Aframs came to identify the way that they do. Another portion of these types I think are lighter/biracial afro descended types who want to feel special about being "mixed" but since Aframs of lighter types who end up overlapping with them, keep identifying as "black" we're blowing their own self perceived uniqueness:russ:
So basically what you're trying to do is say that according to your stats and bullshyt facts all African Americans are like 25% white? and because of this bullshyt fact anybody that looks any type of way can also identify as African American regardless of whether they're 5% black or 95% black? Because to me it's seems you nikkas are tryna say "STFU, cuz none of you nikkas are pure black anyway so you cant say shyt, if Rachel Dolezal says shes black shes black and thats a faaaaaaaact".....sounds like BS to me, I'm not denying alotta people in the staes are mixed because of slavery but so are a lot of American cacs, the fact of the matter is at the end of the day being 10% of another race really dont mean shyt, for all we know Darren Wilson could be 15% black does it matter though?... and lol@ you posting pics of dark skins having light skin babies like that's some everyday shyt, that's rare and you know it is too so I don't see what you're really tryna get at with that shyt, it seems like you got some type of cac agenda to me and I aint some light skinned hater either I just don't like you nikkas tryna tell me I'm this and that so deal with it, seems like an attack more than anything.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You're legit stupid. Everything I said above is true but since you have nothing to reply with ad hominem, it's clear I've won our little debate and this discussion is over. Keep living in dreamland, breh breh, where you can just pick and choose who you are. Today you are a human; tommorow you are a goat. It's all subjective, after all. Transpecies, denial living, fact rejecting, reality warping dipshyt:troll:
:mindblown:

Breh your just a caribbean dude confused on this. You don't know whether your coming or going on this topic:mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

Breh your just a caribbean dude confused on this. You don't know whether your coming or going on this topic:mjlol:

I'm only as "confused" as @ScaryBlackMan , who summarizes my viewpoint in general, and yet isn't Carribean at all. Maybe one doesn't have to be Carribean ancestry to smell :ohhh:anti-black bullshyt.

And given the fact your logic presupposes someone like Donald Trump could be considered African American or black (I know you don't think being "black" is a thing by the way), the truly confused one is you. :mjlol:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

So who the fukk cares about ya nikkas lol. What does that even mean anyway

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
So basically what you're trying to do is say that according to your stats and bullshyt facts all African Americans are like 25% white?

Not all Aframs are that %. Some can be 0% white and others can be 75+% white

and because of this bullshyt fact anybody that looks any type of way can also identify as African American regardless of whether they're 5% black or 95% black?

Aframs are a group of people where people can range from Don Cheadle to Walter White

Because to me it's seems you nikkas are tryna say "STFU, cuz none of you nikkas are pure black anyway so you cant say shyt, if Rachel Dolezal says shes black shes black and thats a faaaaaaaact".....sounds like BS to me,

I never mentioned Rachel Dolezal:what:

I'm not denying alotta people in the staes are mixed because of slavery but so are a lot of American cacs, the fact of the matter is at the end of the day being 10% of another race really dont mean shyt, for all we know Darren Wilson could be 15% black does it matter though?...

Read

BdrCylx.png

and lol@ you posting pics of dark skins having light skin babies like that's some everyday shyt, that's rare and you know it is too so I don't see what you're really tryna get at with that shyt,

I already explained this pages back