This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Don't care. I'd Hulk Smash this broad :yeshrug: :takedat:

Who gives a shyt about Koreans. Everybody knows most of them are racist in the US against blacks. fukk em. :pachaha:

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
and i would assume you making too many broad and unfounded assumptions without a thing to back you up:childplease:...little Nicole Richie 2.0 is most likely an adopted and only 1/4th black if that.:aicmon:

She looks like her parents to me. From a geneticist:

"Mixed-race people, especially those with recent admixture, don’t have their different ancestral components distributed equally across their genome."

Mixed-race people are mildly complicated - Gene Expression

^^^ Read the whole article carefully.

Daps
She looks like her parents to me. From a geneticist:

"Mixed-race people, especially those with recent admixture, don’t have their different ancestral components distributed equally across their genome."

Mixed-race people are mildly complicated - Gene Expression

^^^ Read the whole article carefully.

both her alleged parents are black though...the father resembles Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and the mom looks like Michelle Obama..am i really supposed to believe this black couple created Maya Rudolph jr.:comeon:

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
both her alleged parents are black though...the father resembles Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and the mom looks like Michelle Obama..am i really supposed to believe this black couple created Maya Rudolph jr.:comeon:

Your eyes must don't work good.

The dad looks like a typical African American man.

The mom looks nothing like Michelle Obama. She's clearly light-skinned, breh. The girl said her mothers family is mixed, so I assume most of her mother's side is light-skinned with a lot of Euro ancestry.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
According to various DNA sites where people have gotten tested:
* According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

* According to 23andme.com, the average African American is 75 percent sub-Saharan African, 22 percent European and only 0.6 percent Native American.

* According to Family Tree DNA.com, the average African American is 72.95 percent sub-Saharan African, 22.83 percent European and 1.7 percent Native American.

* According to National Geographic's Genographic Project, the average African American is 80 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 1 percent Native American.

The average African American does not meet the arbitrary cut off of 87% that a few people tried to impose. Race is clearly about more than just genetics. See all the "mixed" people according to the 7/8 cutoff

Oprah (89% Black) and Whoppi Goldberg (92% Black) are two of the only black celebrities according to the 7/8 cutoff. All of the above people are "mixed."
I agree. Bottom line of this thread, having light-skin and a few Euro features, doesn't = Non-Black, or mixed, ASSUMING that everyone agrees Ad-Mixture doesn't = mixed. Even your darkest, most African-featured AA(like Don Cheadle) has Euro ancestry. If you look at Tina Turners pic, to the untrained eye, she looks like she may have all-euro features, and she COULD pass for mixed. But if you look at her wide-nose, and strong cheek-bones, she has West-African features shining through, despite her light-skin and blonde hair.

Daps
finally looking at the video the girl in the OP black features are more apparent than i thought.:patrice:I take some of the things i said about this Nubian sister back.:troll:.considering i have a brunette haired olive skin cousin (long suspected of having a cac father:scust:that i consider just lightskin it's not my place to judge :yeshrug:from a distance and to less racially aware people my cuzo could probably pass too...though her demeanor would probably give off her black roots if anyone was confused :russ:Becky Sue in that clip jut doesn't look like a white girl..she talks and acts like one too

Last edited:
Daps
Your eyes must don't work good.

The dad looks like a typical African American man.

The mom looks nothing like Michelle Obama. She's clearly light-skinned, breh. The girl said her mothers family is mixed, so I assume most of her mother's side is light-skinned with a lot of Euro ancestry.
i'm looking at the video again right now....the African nikka(Adibi) has a common look among AA men including the lite brite "father" in that video and the mom is brown woman about a shade lighter than Michelle Obama but with similar facial features.

Last edited:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
:comeon:African muhfukkas like you that want to split the African American community up according to skin color

What are you so threatened by?

So called Black people in America already split up based on skin complexion and other features..It's just that people like you are in denial or choose to silence discussions on the skin complexion hierarchy within the Black community because you problem benefit from it. There's gonna come a time when darker skin sub-saharan african looking black people in America begin to realize there are no benefits to being grouped up and categorized with light bright mulattoes like yourself and your family members.

Daps
I agree. Bottom line of this thread, having light-skin and a few Euro features, doesn't = Non-Black, or mixed, ASSUMING that everyone agrees Ad-Mixture doesn't = mixed. Even your darkest, most African-featured AA(like Don Cheadle) has Euro ancestry. If you look at Tina Turners pic, to the untrained eye, she looks like she may have all-euro features, and she COULD pass for mixed. But if you look at her wide-nose, and strong cheek-bones, she has West-African features shining through, despite her light-skin and blonde hair.
you slaves gives cacs too much credit....nothing about them people features is exclusive to Europeans or rare to black people:scust:...you contradicted yourself too to be admxied is mixed...but most AAs aint mixed...don't believe the propaganda:ufdup:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
There's gonna come a time when darker skin sub-saharan african looking black people in America begin to realize there are no benefits to being grouped up and categorized with light bright mulattoes like yourself and your family members.

People in Brazil and the UK are laughing their asses off.