This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It doesnt matter how dark of pale you are, the one common feature all of Africa's original children had was the Afro hair..no one else on earth has hair like African people..forget that our women weave and perm their hair, shave it off and an afro comes out..
so, if you cant grow an afro out your scalp and the shyt comes out straight you are far from Black..deal with it..

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It's not so much a matter of claiming to be mixed rather than it is to have to highlight these facts because there are some people (darker types) that are clearly catching feelings over the fact that Aframs will claim their "blackness" regardless of even if they look "white". These same people want Aframs to dissociate themselves from their own phenotypical diversity so they can feel better about their own blackness while not understanding how Aframs came to identify the way that they do. Another portion of these types I think are lighter/biracial afro descended types who want to feel special about being "mixed" but since Aframs of lighter types who end up overlapping with them, keep identifying as "black" we're blowing their own self perceived uniqueness:russ:

Its become obvious these people aren't Black.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you admit you misinterpreted my statements earlier (?), because now you are changing the subject. My evidence is incidental but the blackest people in the USA are located in the South, which implies that there are a higher concentration of dark skins there than somewhere like Cali, since more black ancestry is correlated with blacker features (including but not limited to dark skin).

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just dumb. This is not a trait that is somehow unique to AAs.

Even among Africans you get siblings of various shades within the same family.

This is not necessarily true. Most Africans are brown to dark skin and their variation is low relative to African Americans. The same is true of the purer Europeans relative to Americans.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That qualification doesn't invalidate the evidence, it merely qualifies it as correlational. The correlations, however, are still firm and inviolable. Studies say the blackest people in the USA live in the South on average. Studies also say that dark skin is correlated with blackness. Thus there are a higher concentration of dark skins in the South than somewhere like Cali. Which part of the above logical train of thought do you disagree with, if any?

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
This is not necessarily true. Most Africans are brown to dark skin and their variation is low relative to African Americans. The same is true of the purer Europeans relative to Americans.
Whether the variations are low compared to AAs is besides the point. The fact is that it is far from uncommon in African families. I have a friend of mine with twin sisters, where one is dark brown and the other is light brown with hazel-green eyes.

@sportscribe is an African who actually lives in Africa yet you are telling him about Africans :heh:
In the Middle East, but I've lived in Africa as well.

You can also see a pic of me here:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/men-of-the-coli-reveal-yourself.12594/page-526#post-12734400

If I didn't tell you I was from Africa you would assume that I was a typical AA.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@sportscribe is an African who actually lives in Africa yet you are telling him about Africans :heh:

There are Americans who live in America and know more about China, its history, geography, people and economy than the average Chinese themselves. It's called education and research. So if an American can know more about China, I can know more about African genetics than an random African. One of my friends is African and literally knows nothing about anything outside his country. There are Americans know don't even know who their Congresspeople are or how the government works despite living in the USA their entire live. If you have a problem with what I say, the answer is to do your research and disprove it, not to come up with ad hominems :dahell:

So you apparently can't list any counterarguments against what I say. You just "disagree" with it on principle with no stated justification for why you do so. You dishonest light skins with your white-washing data manipulating agenda :mindblown:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
if you cant grow an afro out your scalp and the shyt comes out straight you are far from Black..deal with it..

kKm1pIZ.jpg