This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can I just say, on a side note. the world we live on is 4ukkin incredible, people hundreds some even thousands of miles away can use this thing we call the internet, to talk, debate, and tell mixed people they are not black. 4ukkin marvellous technology is.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Somewhat of a cont from another thread--> http://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-re...l-the-difference.340819/page-37#post-14518277

She has "2 black" parents..not biracial at all and becuse of the randomness of mixed genes, look how she came out

@ 2:22->2:35

@Yup @Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha @Knuckles Red

:troll:

In that 2nd video, her Af-Am accent came out in full force. That's one way to distinguish between a biracial and a multigenerationally mixed AA. The former often lack black accents, but not always.

Hair texture is also a big deal. In America, biracials with nappy hair (as opposed to loose curls) are often assumed to be multigenerationally mixed or light-skinned AAs (a lot of people don't know J. Cole is biracial, for example). You have to have curly or wavy hair in order for people to question your ''race''.

This girl appears to be lighter than both of her parents. Certainly not the norm, but it's not unheard of. I would estimate her mother to be about 50 % Euro genetically (not culturally) and her dad to be 20-25% Euro. With that background, it's possible to produce predominantly Euro offspring, which might be the case here. She looks less white in the second video though.

Daps
In that 2nd video, her Af-Am accent came out in full force. That's one way to distinguish between a biracial and a multigenerationally mixed AA. The former often lack black accents, but not always.

Hair texture is also a big deal. In America, biracials with nappy hair (as opposed to loose curls) are often assumed to be multigenerationally mixed or light-skinned AAs (a lot of people don't know J. Cole is biracial, for example). You have to have curly or wavy hair in order for people to question your ''race''.

This girl appears to be lighter than both of her parents. Certainly not the norm, but it's not unheard of. I would estimate her mother to be about 50 % Euro genetically (not culturally) and her dad to be 20-25% Euro. With that background, it's possible to produce predominantly Euro offspring, which might be the case here. She looks less white in the second video though.

and i would assume you making too many broad and unfounded assumptions without a thing to back you up:childplease:...little Nicole Richie 2.0 is most likely an adopted and only 1/4th black if that.:aicmon: