This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

Daps
And how you think they got yellow? :comeon:

West Africans aren't yellow like that dude. I know you like to pretend that AA's have zero admixture, but come on man. You seriously can't be this dumb.

they take after their their high yellow African ancestors..:blessed:

West Africans aren't one giant homogeneous ethnic u know

West African Tuaregs and black Berbers whom range in skintones including yellow
Tartit-08_3.jpg

due to their loose curly hair and l suspect the older folk in my maternal grandma side of the folk have Tuareg or other black Berber roots but here are other lightskin West Africans with skintones similar to my yellows shade people in my fam
md.png

d5UQ1Tf.jpg

why would i assume AAs as a whole have admixture when that presumption it's reflected in or acknowledged by the average AA family(in most cases cause we don't):what:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they take after their their high yellow African ancestors..:blessed:

West Africans aren't one giant homogeneous ethnic u know

West African Tuaregs and black Berbers whom range in skintones including yellow
Tartit-08_3.jpg

due to their loose curly hair and l suspect the older folk in my maternal grandma side of the folk have Tuareg or other black Berber roots but here are other lightskin West Africans with skintones similar to my yellows shade people in my fam
md.png

d5UQ1Tf.jpg

why would i assume AAs as a whole have admixture when that presumption it's reflected in or acknowledged by the average AA family(in most cases cause we don't):what:

why do you clowns act like mixed people don't walk African soil. lol like its impossible to be African and mixed.

Daps
The point about the girl in the OP and gabby is that when you have mixed ancestry, you can come out looking like many things. On another board there was an Afram dude who was 30-35 non-African and 5% of his DNA was Amerindian and he came out looking like a Brazilian triracial with ringlet/loose hair texture.
why you dumb nikkas keep citing the bogus ancestry test like they the gospel:scust: