This gay agenda nonsense stuff is really getting out of hand, keep it to yourself

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:heh: You pro-gay cats damn sure aren't fooling anybody. Seriously, this little reverse psychology game you all constantly try to run is real see-through.

he frequents gay clubs to prove his "straightness":obama3:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
the-coli = st0rmfr0nt jr. when it comes to the gays

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I do wish they just lived their life and stop making these official announcements. Just be like that dude Shaun T from the Insanity Fitness DVDs and be out in the open with your partner. It's only really gay celebs who trying to make a come-up that do this tho.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Yet another thread about gay men and gay culture. Again, I don't understand the obsession some of you have with gay folks on this site.

Y'all just need to come on out the closet and own up to the fact that y'all have feelings for the same sex. That would be so much better than constantly bashing gays to hide your self-hate.

No... we're just tired of it being pushed in our faces everytime we turn around.

You flaming PHAQQUITE

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Based on what? People shouldn't be forced to accept black culture. They should respect it, but acceptance is different. I dont want some uppity white guy in say, the hamptons trying to relate to me being black. I'd rather have the respect that comes along with being a person. Dont be stupid and take one sentence from what I said and twist it to your misunderstanding of what I said as a whole. If you read it in context the. You know what i meant.

dont get in an argument with a troll account breh :pachaha:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet another thread about gay men and gay culture. Again, I don't understand the obsession some of you have with gay folks on this site.

Y'all just need to come on out the closet and own up to the fact that y'all have feelings for the same sex. That would be so much better than constantly bashing gays to hide your self-hate.

So were gonna act like this gay right shyt isn't being pushed down our throats on news media 24/7??:beli:

So were gonna act as if straight people can share their view points on a certain topic just to add to the discussion:beli:

So were gonna act like gay mofo's don't go on t.v. begging for attention so everyone can "accept their "lifestyle" to the point that they're trying to draw comparisons to the fukking civil rights movement.:beli:

I hate when people think that just b/c you dont agree with the gay lifestyle you automatically hate gay people and that you're really on the donwlow trying to repress your feelings. I just b/c I think the gay lifestyle is gross doesn't mean I hate gay people.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP