This gay agenda nonsense stuff is really getting out of hand, keep it to yourself

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your dumbarse wants "equal treatment for skin color" but you want to deny equal treatment to those who don't share your sexual orientation. Can you be any dumber???

What does who your banging have to do with the game?

Skin Color is relevant to almost everything we do in society, Sex is not.

It's forced down our throat no pun intended

What does sex have to do with basketball?

:krs:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who talked about ability to play the game or skin color?

:usure:

do you read?

:ufdup:

Why should the people know Jason Collins likes men, boys or whatever dumbass?

:stopitslime:

If gay men and women were allowed to live their lives PEACEFULLY he wouldn't have felt the need to "come out" stupid.

Do you nikkas understand CAUSE & EFFECT?

He is a CELEBRITY. Realistically, had he not come out on his OWN terms it would have been splashed all over the internet with the words "Down Low nikkas Strike Again."

One way or the other people would have been talking about him. He did it on his own terms, which he has EVERY RIGHT TO DO.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you say so. I call stupid nikkas on their hypocrisy. If that's your definition of "race baiting" so be it.

It's pretty damn hard to demonize a group of people who demonize themselves in damn near EVERY thread on this site.

According to this site a troll is someone who doesn't hate white men, doesn't hate gay people, doesn't dog women (specifically black women) for getting abortions and doesn't glamorous stupid shyt like "the hood." Yeah, I guess I'm a troll. :comeon:
But are you a man posing as a woman on the internet. You type like a man. And by man i mean born with male genitalia.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
im black, im always going to be for the inclusion of anybody who is marginalized, regardless of how "it makes me feel" to be around them...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I just don't get why gay people need to throw a parade just for being gay. I don't get the need to announce it, shout it from the roof tops and write it on the skyline.

Bottom line is all gay people who are "in the closet" while in fake hetero sexual relationships are liars and they put their pseudo-girlfriends and wives at risk. He's a liar and cheater. Real talk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But are you a man posing as a woman on the internet. You type like a man. And by man i mean born with male genitalia.

Do I type like a man or are you so closed-minded that you can't imagine a woman typing like me???

Do yourself a favor...step outside your box. Something like "typing" is not gender specific...WTF???

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If gay men and women were allowed to live their lives PEACEFULLY he wouldn't have felt the need to "come out" stupid.

Do you nikkas understand CAUSE & EFFECT?

He is a CELEBRITY. Realistically, had he not come out on his OWN terms it would have been splashed all over the internet with the words "Down Low nikkas Strike Again."

One way or the other people would have been talking about him. He did it on his own terms, which he has EVERY RIGHT TO DO.

Nobody stopped this clown from living peacefully, he's a freak and had an ulterior motive.

Like from now on, everything will be all good YEAH RIGHT. People knew he was gay since the early 2000s. Jason Kidd's ex wife even talked about it yrs ago.

Nobody cared. This clown lied to his girlfriend for yrs while sleeping with other men and he's being celebrated WOW.

:why:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
The gay mafia gets another news man canned.
r-HOWARD-KURTZ-large570.jpg

Howard Kurtz Fired: Daily Beast Dumps Washington Bureau Chief
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...d-ways-washington-bureau-chief_n_3203111.html

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
You are operating with the assumption homosexuality is natural BROTHER

THE INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE IS NOT NATURAL, BROTHER! ATHLETES MUST TAKE HORSE AND BUGGY TO THE GAME, DUDE!

BUT YOU'RE IGNORING THE POINT, MEAN GENE! IF WE WANT SEX SEPARATED FROM SPORTS, SHOULD WE GET RID OF THE PRETTY GIRLS IN SHORT SKIRTS TWERKING, BROTHER? HOW CAN A PLAYER CONCENTRATE ON A FREE THROW WHEN ALL THAT VAGINA IS LINED UP IN THE FRONT ROW, DUDE? PUT THEM ALL IN HIJABS AND BAN DANCING, @Slaimon !

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Do I type like a man or are you so closed-minded that you can't imagine a woman typing like me???

Do yourself a favor...step outside your box. Something like "typing" is not gender specific...WTF???

Well apologies if you are not but you have a way of typing that is like a man. I guess when i come across women who are a little rough around the edges, vulgar and brash with their words i think its a male.

Still can you go on the record and say you're a female in real life with all the proper parts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well apologies if you are not but you have a way of typing that is like a man. I guess when i come across women who are a little rough around the edges, vulgar and brash with their words i think its a male.

Still can you go on the record and say you're a female in real life with all the proper parts.

I am a female in real life with all the proper parts. :win:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Let me see if I can help some of you retarded black men see the stupidity in your way of thinking...

These stupid people on tv/society make me sick...

Bill Clinton, Hilary Clinton all these dumb asses cosigning for political correctness...

Just imagine a sweat drenched Steve Nash guarding a player under the basket, all that is on your mind is that this dude is BLACK. It's ridiculous.

Even in the locker room, players will be avoiding this NIGG-ER. Who knows what disease this NIGG-ER has? Nobody will want to shower with this NIGG-ER around.

Stuff like this is what they don't and will never talk about in the media.

Keep that race mixing garbage to yourself.

Sick of this black, black, black nonsense, we got to be thinking about this nonsense when watching the game now, HUH.

We should have never let them in the door.

Clearly this is not the same as being gay. I'll tell you though, by attacking black men with this statement will not help you get your point across. Discrimination based on skin color is real and so is discrimination based on sexual orientation. The difference is, I cant hide my skin color. Even if I can change my skin color I can't hide my black features. I should not have to know who another person has sex with. I talk sex with my friends that can relate to it but I can't relate to gay sex and most people don't want to relate to it honestly all politically correct bs aside. I think that's why it's such a touchy subject. It's not that we have some hidden desire to be gay, it may be that we dont want to be forced to accept it. Same as people not wanting to have religion forced upon them. If people are interested in learning about the inner workings of the gay community they can go and seek it out. It doesn't have to be force fed to us because honestly we dont even have to know a person is gay. Also let me be clear, I have no problems with gay people, I just cant relate to the lifestyle. Lastly, I dont treat gay peopl like lepers and who knows, I may have gay friends and not even know it, and that's fine, he can just keep it between him and the people that need to know. If that makes me an irrational homophobe then I'll be that. This might also be a bit of a double standard but I do have a close female friend that is a lesbian and I know a couple of bisexual girls and honestly they dont like gay men, why I don't know, but in this girls case we both pretty much bonded through our affinity for females. That's where the part about relating to gay people comes in.