This gay agenda nonsense stuff is really getting out of hand, keep it to yourself

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
If you say so. I call stupid nikkas on their hypocrisy. If that's your definition of "race baiting" so be it.

It's pretty damn hard to demonize a group of people who demonize themselves in damn near EVERY thread on this site.

According to this site a troll is someone who doesn't hate white men, doesn't hate gay people, doesn't dog women (specifically black women) for getting abortions and doesn't glamorous stupid shyt like "the hood." Yeah, I guess I'm a troll. :comeon:

If you knew the devastation AIDS has done to the black community wouldn't be co-signing the demonic filth :pacspit:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does sex have to do with basketball or even skin color?

Answer this question "murder she wrote"

:beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you knew the devastation AIDS has done to the black community wouldn't be co-signing the demonic filth :pacspit:

Sexual orientation doesn't determine AIDS dumbarse. :what:

Folks in the black community need to start having SAFE SEX.

I support black gays and lesbians. I would far rather see them openly living their lives than in the closet due to dumbarses like you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does sex have to do with basketball or even skin color?

Answer this question "murder she wrote"

:beli:

Nothing, that's the point.

Someone's sexual orientation or skin color does NOT determine their ability to play basketball.

But since you obtuse ninjas can't see that I figured I would show you how DUMB you sound by flipping it and exchanging sexual orientation for RACE in the op's post.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I support black gays and lesbians. I would far rather see them openly living their lives than in the closet due to dumbarses like you.

There have been gays and lesbians in the black community since the beginning of time, what is your point?

You're acting like this is some revolution or something.

:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at how stupid this murdershewrote is substituting "coming out telling people who you bang" for human beings getting equal treatment for skin color. :no:

So your dumbarse wants "equal treatment for skin color" but you want to deny equal treatment to those who don't share your sexual orientation. Can you be any dumber???

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

See you don't understand....neither do the gays.

the reason why gay men spread aids like wildfire is that, most men in general when horny do not think rationally.
Which means gay men are LESS likely to wear condoms. And since anal leads to the rapid spread of bacteria and virus you end up with a messy situation on your hands :obama3:

it is Biblically documented that gay men can't control themselves. That's why their AIDS rate don't surprise me.

You can argue with me all you want...the stats don't lie :umad:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Yeah, I was gunna highlight that, but Im getting weary of these relentless gay threads. Duke snitched on himself with that.

:huhldup: @ the OP fantasizing about a sweat-drenched Collins rubbling against his body. Beyond suspect. These anti-gay niqqas aint really foolin anybody.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing, that's the point.

Someone's sexual orientation or skin color does NOT determine their ability to play basketball.

But since you obtuse ninjas can't see that I figured I would show you how DUMB you sound by flipping it and exchanging sexual orientation for RACE in the op's post.

Who talked about ability to play the game or skin color?

:usure:

do you read?

:ufdup:

Why should the people know Jason Collins likes men, boys or whatever dumbass?

:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I was gunna highlight that, but Im getting weary of these relentless gay threads. Duke snitched on himself with that.

:huhldup: @ the OP fantasizing about a sweat-drenched Collins rubbling against his body. Beyond suspect. These anti-gay niqqas aint really foolin anybody.

You can say that again! :comeon: