This gay agenda nonsense stuff is really getting out of hand, keep it to yourself

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People acting all dumb and stupid with the sweat comment SMH :laff:

What happens when you work out in the gym or run up and down the court for a period of time? You automatically pass out a lot fluid through your veins.

I don't want no gay guy that everybody knows guarding me trying to get touchy feely and all that under the disguise of playing hard defense.

:huhldup:

This is going to be a problem, you can sugarcoat all you want which is why sex should be kept private. :bustback:
do you try to fukk every chick you see? every gay person isn't gonna want you and most of them when they find you your straight will likely move on. you think these gay guys get their rocks off touching on men that don't wanna fukk with them?

its like when a man gets at a chick and she rejects him. he moves on.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think you get it. just cause the man is gay doesn't mean he can't resist any man he encounters. i'm pretty sure gay people are just into gay people because sexually nobody outside a rapist wants someone that doesn't want them.

I doubt it, these people are freaks and all they want is to force people to like and accept them for having those weird feelings.

This fool Jason Collins just came out and is already acting flamboyant/seducing people on tv by looking moist, pouting his lips on screen with lip gloss, what a joke.

:why:

He just wants to bring his lovers to the games hand in hand and doing all those weird walks, gestures and pda in public, he's a clown.

Look at all the music, tv shows and movies lately, they are now putting these weirdos in everything and they are not even a high percentage in population according to stats.

Asians especially have had trouble for years being represented in the media but now Gays come out of nowhere and take over, that's some crazy stuff right there.

How come no one has sympathized with the plight of asian representation?

:ehh:

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Most people want all people to have their rights. Freedom for all because otherwise we have a tilted game of inequality. As things play out, note the difference between an ally and a friend. If I was a civil rights leader and a gay activist approached me and we worked together - cool. Let's say I help his cause and he helps mine. Then we have a good partnership. We are both friends of justice. But if I help your cause and you run away/avoid me when I have my cause, then you're just an opportunist who was not a friend. It would make you just an ally who got what you wanted and left Dodge.

The raw truth says equality is the way. But now even the truth gets politicized where things get added/subtracted/played down/played up and so forth. Imagine I were another race and slammed blacks and you slammed gays. The way things seem now, I would get back on-air in the major media in no time and you would be more or less blackmailed from the industry. Again, all injustice is evil. If you slam/diss a "socially less-than-desirable group of people," you get a moderate tail-kicking. Touch a golden cow and you die. The feeling I get now is if you touch blacks, folks are like "Forgive and forget." Folks won't call you "negrophobic" and force you to take courses about Afrocentricity to correct your "phobia." Touch Jews or gays and you may well die career wise. A true friend of justice treats injustice all the same. Say no to the agendas of golden cows.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Umm no. Sierra Mist has stated since day 1 that he was a man. I don't know where this white woman myth comes from. You just imagined me as a white woman.

I've been simping females the entire time I've been here...

Why dont i ever see you simping God?

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: