This gay agenda nonsense stuff is really getting out of hand, keep it to yourself

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a Christians and could give a rat ass who screws who and what, as long as no kids are involved :ufdup:

However, I'm highly offended the media compared " Jackie Robinson" to a gay scrub :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly this is not the same as being gay. I'll tell you though, by attacking black men with this statement will not help you get your point across. Discrimination based on skin color is real and so is discrimination based on sexual orientation. The difference is, I cant hide my skin color. Even if I can change my skin color I can't hide my black features. I should not have to know who another person has sex with. I talk sex with my friends that can relate to it but I can't relate to gay sex and most people don't want to relate to it honestly all politically correct bs aside. I think that's why it's such a touchy subject. It's not that we have some hidden desire to be gay, it may be that we dont want to be forced to accept it. Same as people not wanting to have religion forced upon them. If people are interested in learning about the inner workings of the gay community they can go and seek it out. It doesn't have to be force fed to us because honestly we dont even have to know a person is gay. Also let me be clear, I have no problems with gay people, I just cant relate to the lifestyle. Lastly, I dont treat gay peopl like lepers and who knows, I may have gay friends and not even know it, and that's fine, he can just keep it between him and the people that need to know. If that makes me an irrational homophobe then I'll be that.

Watch this...

It's not that we have some hidden desire to be black, it may be that we dont want to be forced to accept BLACKS. Same as people not wanting to have religion forced upon them. If people are interested in learning about the inner workings of the BLACK community they can go and seek it out. It doesn't have to be force fed to us because honestly we dont even have to know a BLACK person. Also let me be clear, I have no problems with BLACK people, I just cant relate to them.

Discrimination is discrimination. The sooner black men learn that the better off you will be as a group. It doesn't matter if we're talking about gays or women. In general, SOME black men seem intent on denying the struggle of others while expecting EVERYONE to understand and accept your struggle. Sorry, but it's not going down like that.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Just imagine a sweat drenched Jason Collins guarding a player under the basket, all that is on your mind is that this dude is gay. It's ridiculous.

Co-sign.

I mean, look at Chris Benoit. He went mad and killed himself and his family because he was forced to wrestle matches with another wrestler who was gay in real life. And he had to WRESTLE the fakkit; full-on holdin' him and huggin' him and shyt, not just guarding him :snoop:

That's right, everybody......the fakkit below is the REAL reason the Benoits are dead :myspotnash:

10.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Do I type like a man or are you so closed-minded that you can't imagine a woman typing like me???

Do yourself a favor...step outside your box. Something like "typing" is not gender specific...WTF???

Well... apparently I type like a woman to that guy. These people are retarded. Don't even stress them.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch this...

It's not that we have some hidden desire to be black, it may be that we dont want to be forced to accept BLACKS. Same as people not wanting to have religion forced upon them. If people are interested in learning about the inner workings of the BLACK community they can go and seek it out. It doesn't have to be force fed to us because honestly we dont even have to know a BLACK person. Also let me be clear, I have no problems with BLACK people, I just cant relate to them.

Discrimination is discrimination. The sooner black men learn that the better off you will be as a group. It doesn't matter if we're talking about gays or women. In general, SOME black men seem intent on denying the struggle of others while expecting EVERYONE to understand and accept your struggle. Sorry, but it's not going down like that.

This fraud is still equating how you look and who you bang as the same struggle SMH :smh:

What's next?

People coming out telling the world that they like banging both genders and we should accept them for who they are...

People that swing, People that like banging animals, kids etc

Keep the banging to yourself...

All this stuff is pointless and complete UTTER GARBAGE. There have always been freaks since the beginning of time, this is nothing new.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
This fraud is still equating how you look and who you bang as the same struggle SMH :smh:

What's next?

People coming out telling the world that they like both genders and we should accept them for who they are...

People that swing, People that like banging animals, kids etc

Keep the banging to yourself...

All this stuff is pointless and complete UTTER GARBAGE. There have always been freaks since the beginning of time, this is nothing new.

that point has to be brought up more

wtf race you are born as has nothing to do with you choose to have sex with.

sex is one tiny part of life, has nothing to do with something as serious as what race you are born as.

the discrimination is not equal

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that point has to be brought up more

wtf race you are born as has nothing to do with you choose to have sex with.

sex is one tiny part of life, has nothing to do with something as serious as what race you are born as.

the discrimination is not equal

Thank you! We got a bunch of fools worrying too much about sex.

No matter what you say, people will still talk about you. Coming out doesn't change much.

All these freaks want is to be able to display PDA and sex acts freely and openly to SHOW OFF like they are a powerhouse or something, nobody cares. :facepalm:

I mean this fool Jason Collins is all over tv looking moist as hell with unnecessary lip gloss, pouting his lips out. is that necessary? REALLY

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Well... apparently I type like a woman to that guy. These people are retarded. Don't even stress them.

But you were pretending to be a woman earlier this year with this same screen name. A white woman in fact. I remember because you were using the same gimmick as murdershewrote, accept you were attacking black women. You too started to speak in more masculine ways that eventually caused you to give up your act and just be some version of yourself.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Watch this...

And that can all be done, but tell me which of the three can be effectively hidden. Religion, skin tone, or sexual orientation. Nobody has to accept black culture nor should they be forced to, but being gay is not the same as being black. The gay struggle is not the same as the black struggle and that is because of what I said earlier. You can be as gay as you want and there is no reason anyone has to, or needs to know. However I can be black as night or a yellow as a banana and as soon as you look at my face, you KNOW that I am a black male. I can't hide that or keep it to myself. Religion can be practiced at home or in church, full of people who believe the same as you, same with homosexuality. I can't practice blackness in the privacy of my own home. How about this, lets take a job scenario, say you have a boss who is looking to promote two people, one is a masculine gay white man, the other is a black male such as myself. The boss does not like black people or gay people, my downfall is that I can not hide the fact that I am black. My race isnt relevant to the job neither is my sexuality but he can see right away that im a black man. The white male keeps his sexuality to himself and gets a promotion, is thus not a likely scenario? Being gay and being black is not the same, no matter how you try to spin it.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
But you were pretending to be a woman earlier this year with this same screen name. A white woman in fact. I remember because you were using the same gimmick as murdershewrote, accept you were attacking black women. You too started to speak in more masculine ways that eventually caused you to give up your act and just be some version of yourself.

Umm no. Sierra Mist has stated since day 1 that he was a man. I don't know where this white woman myth comes from. You just imagined me as a white woman.

I've been simping females the entire time I've been here...

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
YOU are a c00n.

Based on what? People shouldn't be forced to accept black culture. They should respect it, but acceptance is different. I dont want some uppity white guy in say, the hamptons trying to relate to me being black. I'd rather have the respect that comes along with being a person. Dont be stupid and take one sentence from what I said and twist it to your misunderstanding of what I said as a whole. If you read it in context then you would know what i meant.