This gaming generation is the worst we've ever seen....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dahell: didn't they realize that was their future once they saw the success of Kingdom Hearts? This ain't new

It wasn't about chasing those other games, once they saw that shyt worked with KH you started seeing shyt change in FF, which makes sense since they don't have to deal with Disney putting their foot in FF like they did with the former.
Naw they literally said they were trying to make FF16 like GOW.

They are dropping a “playstation exclusive” they gotta please the movie game crowd

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yes, but lets stop pretending otherwise for the sake of this thread

People are disappointed with this current generation because the graphics aren’t a huge leap over previous gen. Thats it
Naw, people are disappointed cause sony sold you nikkas a dream and just keep giving you the same spider-man game over and over again :wow:

You are pretending not to be disappointed cause you gotta protect sony at all costs.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You are pretending not to be disappointed cause you gotta protect sony at all costs.

This sounds like projection :sas2:

You paying for gamepass to play 15 dollar indie titles and pretending to have the time of your life. I bet you haven’t finished one game this year

Red Money

All Star
Daps
It hasn’t.

GTA has done absolutely zero to “innovate” sandbox games outside GTA 3 existing.

The gameplay and mission structure in GTA5 is literally the same shyt as GTA3

GTA 4 at the time was called the last next gen game for a reason....

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I stopped giving a fukk about gaming when i couldnt get a console because of resalers and the chip shortage...I dont care to get one now, theres no game that is mildly exciting for a 70$ price tag