This gaming generation is the worst we've ever seen....

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

What do you think GTA6 is gonna do different? Every GTA since 3 has been incremental upgrades over the last.

It’s actually funny that to this day the most stand out in the series in San Andreas for including all the sim elements and then every entry after never expanded on it.

The biggest gameplay change 5 had over liberty city was having 3 characters

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
What do you think GTA6 is gonna do different? Every GTA since 3 has been incremental upgrades over the last.

It’s actually funny that to this day the most stand out in the series in San Andreas for including all the sim elements and then every entry after never expanded on it.

The biggest gameplay change 5 had over liberty city was having 3 characters
:skip:

This guy is making it seem like GTA is an EA Sports game :heh:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Walk with me then, lets discuss it.

What do you expect the next GTA to innovate on gameplay wise? Why are you personally excited for the next entry?
Have you seen what’s going on in GTA Online these days? One would assume that these gameplay elements would incorporated into the main storyline of the next game. Improvement in mechanics and expansion of map size and detail is really more than enough

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Walk with me then, lets discuss it.

What do you expect the next GTA to innovate on gameplay wise? Why are you personally excited for the next entry?

Graphics, more heists, better looking guns and customization, hanout customization... 5 was already the template all they gotta do is build on it...:ld:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Graphics, more heists, better looking guns and customization, hanout customization... 5 was already the template all they gotta do is build on it...:ld:

So its just like i said, like most games in the GTA franchise the changes will be incremental, after 10 years since the last game, i would expect that at least.

Saying “this generation of games is the worst” while propping up GTA as the thing thats gonna flip everything on its head is irony at its finest. Just admit yall just want a new GTA with state of the art graphics and stop trying to throw the rest of the games industry under the bus for doing the same thing with less time

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So its just like i said, like most games in the GTA franchise the changes will be incremental, after 10 years since the last game, i would expect that at least.

Saying “this generation of games is the worst” while propping up GTA as the thing thats gonna flip everything on its head is irony at its finest. Just admit yall just want a new GTA with state of the art graphics and stop trying to throw the rest of the games industry under the bus for doing the same thing with less time

We honestly dont know what NEW stuff they'll put in 6 yet...:dwillhuh: 5 was great for what it was... there's only so much you should improve on this is literally there flagship series....

I personally want gta 6 i don't know about anyone else here im only speaking for me... :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't see how someone can say ain't really shyt to play this generation lol. There are just way too many games out that I haven't even gotten to.

I mean we have a brand new mainline Final Fantasy releasing in a few weeks, a new entry in Street Fighter and Diablo 4 all next month for crying out loud.

Like wtf!?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We honestly dont know what NEW stuff they'll put in 6 yet...:dwillhuh: 5 was great for what it was... there's only so much you should improve on this is literally there flagship series....

I personally want gta 6 i don't know about anyone else here im only speaking for me... :manny:

Most people here want GTA 6, for the exact reasons i said. No one cares that AAA games are “stagnant” and “safe”, they are mad because they aren’t living up to the expectations of whats “next gen” in their heads, which all revolves around graphics mostly.

The reason people want a new GTA isn’t because they expect a transformation of the series in the vain of BoTW they are hyped because they know Rockstar is putting like a billion dollars into the game to make sure you can see a roaches testicles in photomode

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Most people here want GTA 6, for the exact reasons i said. No one cares that AAA games are “stagnant” and “safe”, they are mad because they aren’t living up to the expectations of whats “next gen” in their heads, which all revolves around graphics mostly.

The reason people want a new GTA isn’t because they expect a transformation of the series in the vain of BoTW they are hyped because they know Rockstar is putting like a billion dollars into the game to make sure you can see a roaches testicles in photomode

:dahell: dude its rockstar.... their record for game development has been spotless put some kind of respck on their name... if anything isnt graphics a major part of next gen... isnt that why you all are here???:dwillhuh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ir name... if anything isnt graphics a major part of next gen... isnt that why you all are here???:dwillhuh:

yes, but lets stop pretending otherwise for the sake of this thread

People are disappointed with this current generation because the graphics aren’t a huge leap over previous gen. Thats it

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: GTA6 is going to build up on. What GTA5 was which is what most sequels do. Better graphics, new story, new characters, more weapons, etc. People acting like Rockstar about to turn the series on it’s head. I’m still excited at the end of the day.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yes, but lets stop pretending otherwise for the sake of this thread

People are disappointed with this current generation because the graphics aren’t a huge leap over previous gen. Thats it

you guys are impatient asf... :mjlol: got 4k tvs and next gen consoles and still not happy y'all havent seen anything mindblowing yet...:dead: