This gaming generation is the worst we've ever seen....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude how can you NOT see what MS is doing right now to the games ecosystem...:what: but im saying dumb shyt but MS gotta play catch up???
They’ve done nothing to the games ecosystem but make more games more available to more people.

You are in #shambles as a playstation only player worried that Microsoft might play it as shrewd as sony has over the years.

But ultimately the moves microsoft has been making are nothing but good for consumers and the industry as a whole.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They’ve done nothing to the games ecosystem but make more games more available to more people.

You are in #shambles as a playstation only player worried that Microsoft might play it as shrewd as sony has over the years.

But ultimately the moves microsoft has been making are nothing but good for consumers and the industry as a whole.

make more games available ONLY ON THEIR PREFERRED PLATFORM.... :what:

I'm in #Shambles???:laff:

How is it good for consumers if they gobbling up MAJOR game studios out there...:huhldup::what: isnt that the definition of a fukking monopoly how the fukk is that a GOOD thing??? wake up!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
make more games available ONLY ON THEIR PREFERRED PLATFORM.... :what:
No microsoft games are available to more than one platform.
I'm in #Shambles???:laff:

How is it good for consumers if they gobbling up MAJOR game studios out there...:huhldup::what: isnt that the definition of a fukking monopoly how the fukk is that a GOOD thing??? wake up!
You clearly don’t know what a monopoly is.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's weird to see anyone going on about "Anti-Competitiveness" in DEFENSE of Sony.

Sony literally did everything in their power to dethrone Nintendo.
Now Sony is getting that same "Big Bank Takes Little Bank" treatment and people are NOW worried
about the state of videogames. :pachaha:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
NVIDIA keeps putting out gpu's

software can't keep up for them to optimize the new tech games take too long to make now.

Not sure what console excuse is I guess to much money in ps4 and xone

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
giphy.gif

Nah we not buying that bullshyt... it IS Ms's fault no one did it to themselves, EXCEPT themselves...:camby: Sony didn't steamroll over MS MS basically handed them the fukking keys when they shot themselves in the foot...:wtf:
You could say Sony handed Microsoft the keys with the PS3’s abysmal launch, but that doesn’t fit the narrative of the 360s legacy:sas2:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
what next gen? most people still can't get a ps5. if more than half the consumers haven't been able to make the jump then the generation is stalled.

have you got one yet?

I was able to get one like 4 months ago but every game I've enjoyed I could have got on ps4 :whoa:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
have you got one yet?

I was able to get one like 4 months ago but every game I've enjoyed I could have got on ps4 :whoa:
no i haven't but i'm also not trying hard. it shouldn't be a hunt to buy something like this

anytime I see one from a retailer its some multi packaged item scam. i'm not biting

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
no i haven't but i'm also not trying hard. it shouldn't be a hunt to buy something like this

anytime I see one from a retailer its some multi packaged item scam. i'm not biting

Yeah I paid like 850 for the horizon bundle with 2 controllers :picard:

Games are also like 100 bucks :stopitslime: