This game single handedly had me borrowing pencils all school year

rdot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
:ohhh: I remember this. I think it was called like bloody chicken or something

:russ: Man we used to play some stupid ass games, my hand would be killing me and I’d still be playing

There was also this bloody knuckle game, you’d slide coins at each other’s knuckles till they gave up or something like that

ksz8q9eivtr21.jpg

Man we used to play this shyt all the time, have all types of fukked up knuckles if you was trash :russ:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You couldn’t use them light brown #2 pencils either, I forgot what they were called but y’all remember em. They were soft as hell.

Any pencils with angles was at a disadvantage, even the yellow ones.

But those round muthafukkas? Seemed like those were tanks. Straight up.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
We just called it pencil fighting down here :pachaha:

You can tell when somebody dont know how to play, they show up with them rubber ducky ass pencils.

Yooo the rubber pencils lol

Brehs used to call they own shot too. Call out "First Lick" and destroy your pencil on the first round :russ:

There were some that were beast with the one, two or three hits, like they studied in the Shaolin Temples or something...have you furious and in awe at that shiit....its like they knew the exact point to hit it

:wow:

Negroes were really studying this shyt like a science :wow:

some of us would lightly tap the opponents pencil in 2-3 spots before the actual hit, trying to direct any tiny difference in sound that indicated a “weak” spot. Had to outlaw that shyt . Negroes got PhDs in pencil acoustics .

:picard: You poor child...this was elementary all day every day

:wow: I had the cheap pencils for this game and then I had my Lisa Franks and Ticonderogas

:win:

my dawg said the lisa franks :wow:
:mjlol:

never played with her pencils . Didn’t even think they were poppin like that .

Dope that this was universal across the country and not just my neck of the woods.

We use to call it pencil pop in bham. It's crazy other folks was doing this shyt at the same time in other places.

It’s wild when you try think about it :wow:

The Black Warrior was so legendary that it was the only pencil that everyone agreed that we couldn't use.

Legendary :wow:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
They tried to ban anyone from playing pencils at our 6th grade center :heh: kids were playing for quarters they deemed it gambling
Yup. We used to leave the schools yard littered with broken pencils. They banned it eventually and gave nikkas detention that they caught playing.

hating ass teachers

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
There were some that were beast with the one, two or three hits, like they studied in the Shaolin Temples or something...have you furious and in awe at that shiit....its like they knew the exact point to hit it

that was me! One hitta quitta. The key is using the entire length of the pencil along with proper wrist action. Anyone with a brand new pencil was a prime target. The shorter the pencil, the harder to pull it off. Would love to tell you the details but I’ve have to kill ya. :russ: