This game single handedly had me borrowing pencils all school year

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
look at his username :pachaha:

We called this “pencil pop” in my neck of the woods. You took me back with this one breh @Ezekiel 25:17 :wow:

Spent many minutes playing this in lunch, recess or classes we got bored in

We also played finger pop (just like this but with your fingers) & a game like this but you slap each other’s hands till one gave up..(I forgot the name of it) Used to give dudes the business in the slap game.

:ohhh: I remember this. I think it was called like bloody chicken or something

:russ: Man we used to play some stupid ass games, my hand would be killing me and I’d still be playing

There was also this bloody knuckle game, you’d slide coins at each other’s knuckles till they gave up or something like that

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:ohhh: I remember this. I think it was called like bloody chicken or something

:russ: Man we used to play some stupid ass games, my hand would be killing me and I’d still be playing

There was also this bloody knuckle game, you’d slide coins at each other’s knuckles till they gave up or something like that

Our version of bloody knuckles was where we punched each other in the knuckles did one started bleeding or gave up lol

only game I never played was Big Bank Take Little Bank. Most id ever have in a day in middle school was like $5 :mjlol:

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
We used to get in trouble doing this in class

The lunch room we used to play spoon break
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
 :mjlol::mjlol:my middle school play this and pencil break. I liked spoon break better I was unstoppable in that shyt.

I remember mfs used to cheat the those decorated pencils. Those yellow #2 pencils with the good soft erasers were trash

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I remember that shyt. Never any good at it. Some dudes had a technique that was truly lethal and would bust your pencil almost every time.

Brehs used to call they own shot too. Call out "First Lick" and destroy your pencil on the first round :russ:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
What yall know about turning pencils and pens into fast moving fairly accurate projectiles, with rubberbands....:wow:

Dat Rubberband CrossBow ...maybe it was just me, cause I can only imagine how many folks would be hurt by that shiit....and I don't know of anyone ever getting injured from that....some how I learned that..maybe at a wack summer camp with nothing else to do...:pachaha:

we used to do this with folded up paper. Called em Hornets. Leave a nice sized mark on a nikka

:russ:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
This and spoon pop use to drive the school faculty insane.:pachaha:

We used to get in trouble doing this in class

The lunch room we used to play spoon break
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

i remember this dumb shyt

but we used to do it with plastic spoons