This game single handedly had me borrowing pencils all school year

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My one shot, one kill technique was about making the hand, wrist, and pencil function as one unit to follow through the strike like a samurai sword...

The shyt was a sacred art imo. I had my swan attack, where my wrist and arms flowed together in unison harnessing my inner chi. Once I build enough energy I'm smacking TF out of any challenger.

Then I had my power strike, using my thumb as resistance. I'd bend that pencil almost until it would break. Sorta like timing a punt in madden. If done right, the opponents had no chance.

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement

I don't recall doing that with pencils but we did it with the sporks we got from lunch.

Lunch ladies would be mad when the floor was filled with broken pieces all over the place. Pieces flying to other lunch tables :mjlol:

:banderas:

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Another thing we use to do was wrap a rubber band around 2 pencils and then twist the pencils in opposite directions and then drop the pencils on the floor and watch it bounce and jump around. We did it when the teacher had her back turned to us writing on the chalk board and all the kids would be cheering and the teacher would turn around and ask what's going on. :pachaha:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
look at his username :pachaha:

We called this “pencil pop” in my neck of the woods. You took me back with this one breh @Ezekiel 25:17 :wow:

Spent many minutes playing this in lunch, recess or classes we got bored in

We also played finger pop (just like this but with your fingers) & a game like this but you slap each other’s hands till one gave up..(I forgot the name of it) Used to give dudes the business in the slap game.

Pencil pop and finger pop bring back memories.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:banderas:I remember that game. Our shyt used to be Crackzies though where you take two sporks, one person bends the end of the spork and attempts to crack the opponents spork part of it.

:wow:Man

• Wallball
  • Paper Football
  • Catch a girl freak a girl
  • The pencil game

:mjcry:I wanna go back brehs

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We called it pencil break, never heard of pencil fight. Same premise though.

Them colored pencils were monsters. Them bytches had me shook:russ:
Yeah I dunno where these nikkas from calling it Pencil Fight. It’s been Pencil Break everywhere I’ve ever lived. And I lived everywhere.
:pachaha: