This game single handedly had me borrowing pencils all school year

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Brehs used to call they own shot too. Call out "First Lick" and destroy your pencil on the first round :russ:

There were some that were beast with the one, two or three hits, like they studied in the Shaolin Temples or something...have you furious and in awe at that shiit....its like they knew the exact point to hit it

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
There were some that were beast with the one, two or three hits, like they studied in the Shaolin Temples or something...have you furious and in awe at that shiit....its like they knew the exact point to hit it

I could never figure out the 2nd technique. There was 2 styles I knew of. The basic one in the op, then another one where you held the pencil across back of your hand with your thumb:ohhh:

ThisGuy

Pro
Daps
got another one, y’all :mjpls:

Automatic two attempts for that foul.

Berol Black Warrior :wow:
Berol Black Warrior Pencils 1 Box of Medium Soft (HB/#2) 372-2 NIB | #1875320369

And don’t let the eraser be removed and the metal that was enclosing it bent together :merchant:

Cheap ass Empire pencils were the the worst :hhh: ... used to call them the “fake wood” joints

but if you were nice with an Empire , you were truly a beast

American #2 were the most commonly used because Alotta teachers gave them away for free .

Back of the class 1 dollar games ... who want it ?!!!

1shot, 1 kill if you lemme go first !

The Black Warrior was so legendary that it was the only pencil that everyone agreed that we couldn't use.