This forum has 4,280 guest as of this post..

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you mean... the entire point of a forum ? That you applied to moderate ? That you thought that highly of the forum when you applied for that position ? :mjlol:

You really a tier 1 shyt poster
:dame:CACS IS FURIOUS OVER
THE FACT HE CANT TALK
TO NEW MEN.

:devil:
:evil:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dame:CACS IS FURIOUS OVER
THE FACT HE CANT TALK
TO NEW MEN.

how would you know they are male or female? Just user names on a screen to me..

But as a very successful promoter, I would love to ask, how does it feel to be a very unsuccessful artist? Going on 15 years in the music business and still cant get booked for shows or generate any real livable income off your passion? Lets dig into the mind of a failed rap artist. Who has links to his failed songs in his signature so "men can discuss".

You have almost as many monthly Spotify listeners as your age now :gladbron: a whopping 37 monthly listeners :gladbron:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

But as a very successful promoter, I would love to ask, how does it feel to be a very unsuccessful artist? Going on 15 years in the music business and still cant get booked for shows or generate any real livable income off your passion? Lets dig into the mind of a failed rap artist. Who has links to his failed songs in his signature so "men can discuss".
:umad: NO NEW MEN FOR YOU

Daps

You have almost as many monthly Spotify listeners as your age now :gladbron: a whopping 37 monthly listeners :gladbron:
:huhldup::deadmanny:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Referral system sounds good.
But don't reopen unless there is a serve revamp of moderation here.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
maybe but that is not how RedCafe worked.

they gave newbies likes for posts (over time) and after 10 likes + good behaviour you were promoted.

the newbie forum is not public.

they relaxed the rules a bit more recently.

see The Newbie System
The way breh put it made it sound like new account/poster would have to prove themselves for a few months before being allowed to join us along with mods giving the ok. A system like that honestly would be good...

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

:picard:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This site is going in its own direction. I noticed that when some people post images on here nowadays I dont even see it. A broken image icon comes up. Smh. And it not just me who noticed this.
Some sites hate hotlinking that ain't nothing new, and pics don't last forever