This forum has 4,280 guest as of this post..

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They really out here on some
giphy.gif

Open reg mod brehs...We need some new blood.
keep them out, they probably KTT/LSA rejects. dont trust them new naccas ova there.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I've been on (almost) every major message board (hip hop related) since 1999 and seen this shyt play out time and time again; please dont open registration. This forum is already suffering as is dealing with the shyt posters we already have. allowing a hug influx of new posters will have this place looking like Cacsden. You're gonna start seeing more and more suspect shyt being pushed until they drown out the sensible posters. every thread will be tinged with bitter cac-troll energy.

All Hip Hip didnt listen to their user base and the legendary Ill Community became some hollowed out, sad, husk of a "message board". MF dont even know if they want to be the current Myspace, Facebook, or black planet, they dun flipped the layout so many times and they all sucked. All the OG users from the early 2000s scattered about to other sites (probably here as well) after them cacs torpedoed the site. MFers told them to get the site fixed, nope....site gets washed, site comes back ... site owners still on that bullshyt...remaining users from the rebirth site leave...becomes the MAven (TF is a Maven?) Site is a fukkin ghost town nowadays.

The Coli is the closet thing I've seen to the early 2000s IC and I'd hate having to watch it get turned to shyt because owners dont listen to their userbase. It aint easy cultivating an online community like this and inviting a horde of cac agents, saboteurs and trolls will ruin all that. they love doing that shyt.

find a better way.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
This. If the two kats with the real authority are ghost, then someone needs to create another forum. If not, then TheColi is gonna fukk around and be down to below 1,000 members in a couple years.
We talked about this in the help section... @KingZimbabwe always asking if the owner care and if they don't take action the site might die.. I honestly think we need someone to make a back up site. we can wake up one day and thecoli is just gone.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Depends on your version of problematic :mjpls:
If you were paying attention to the purge a couple years back then you'd know what I mean.

Alot of those posters got exposed as weirdos in digital blackface. It got so bad that legit posters started pointing out how many OG posters were posting wild racist and deranged shyt during the first year.

2014 was when new posters started pushing more pro black ideas.