This Dating Scene Right Now.... It's Ridiculous.... I Haven't Met Many Women That Are Interesting!

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
it is clear men today are confused & trying to play broads out their natural position

my ogs called them good time girls

you fukk with them to fukk them then go home to wifey HA

nikkas are in here complaining about bimbos lol

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps

All he said but
1) remove glasses.
2) pompadoor with a fade
d4w6k1zcugn81.jpg

3) Teeth have to be an investment so you can smile more.
4) Sorry to say the Indians need better diets and onion based dishes stink. Le Lebo body wash, scented body oil
5) No backpack, dress less old.
6) SLOW DOWN talking. This is an indian man's problem I've noticed. The syllables drag together.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I've run into a few but mostly were chics on dating apps, bottle girls, strippers, chics at bars/clubs, et. that believe they're more interesting than they actually are. It's usually shallow level convos with most of them that you just entertain until the sex. But once I changed up the spots that I visited and started going to art exhibits, museum events, just things that I'm interested in and talked to those women the convos definitely picked up. It's all about location and the type of women you're picking breh. Just change your scenery up and it will get better

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
women are encouraged to be sociopaths in this society and quite frankly it can be confusing. They're basically persuaded to spend their lives chasing material things and ignore personal development in order to be plugged in with everything society deems acceptable. Their identity is things and subjects that half the time they don't have any real connection too outside of a screen or pos machine. Thing is though, you find interesting women in interesting settings,

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dating involves running into a lot of basic ass women.

Just straight non-player character broads. :laff:

You will find out quickly that all that "I'm unique and interesting" shyt is a front
and she's boring as fukk with no real hobbies, interests or goals.

High key if shorties social media/dating app stuff is filled with restaurant photos and pics of "high end" :eyeroll: places
you are about to talk to the blandest most boring motherfukker you can come across.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I gave up dating to focus on my self and $$$ and it was the best decision I made all year. Being single is like being in the hyperbolic time chamber. You can improve way more than if you was arguing and fighting with a chick.

I have many bad days alone but shyt would have been way worse with a girlfriend nagging or pushing to break up due to it

All these girls boring out of the hundreds a nikka met only 5 or so were intriguing and 2 were wife material. That’s 1 every 10 year average
I swear to god. Just got out of a 6 year relationship and had zero motion because of arguing and fighting with her. I’ve been single for 9 months and dropped 25 pounds of fat and doubled my salary. Just like you said hyperbolic time chamber. I don’t think I will ever get in another relationship ever again. Just date women casually. Too draining.