This Dating Scene Right Now.... It's Ridiculous.... I Haven't Met Many Women That Are Interesting!

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
What's going on?

Alot of women tell me oh it's so nice hearing me speak and talk about various topics.
But when they talk, these same people got nothing to say. Any many categorizes themselves as Sapiosexuals.

I mean most women nowadays, the majority of them are not interesting to speak to at all!!!
I met this one girl, ah man I wanted to like her because she was so sexy, had a banging body, and was into so many things I was into.
But having a conversation with her... OMG...

Are you having the same experiences?
Like I have no problem getting a girl, but damn I want the mind too not just the body.

I know a few women at work that I can have conversations with, but they ain't attractive at alllll.... They look like tubs of cottage cheese.

What's going on here?
Anyone here in their 60s? How was it back in the days???

When you find something that's decent C minus, all I got for you is to mold her into the way you want her to be for you. I hate to say this, but it's like training something to operate how you want them/it to be.

Only way you will have peace

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
africa.gif

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I remember those days :ahh: .

You gotta be more observant, breh.
If you see the convo is going in that direction just change it up :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh I gave up dating to focus on my self and $$$ and it was the best decision I made all year. Being single is like being in the hyperbolic time chamber. You can improve way more than if you was arguing and fighting with a chick.

I have many bad days alone but shyt would have been way worse with a girlfriend nagging or pushing to break up due to it

All these girls boring out of the hundreds a nikka met only 5 or so were intriguing and 2 were wife material. That’s 1 every 10 year average
I would agree

Lot of these women have no conversation skills and nothing going on. You try to talk to them and its honestly like pulling teeth.

Unless youre heavy into tiktok and social media you wont even know what they’re talking about a lot of the time

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
This goes for men and women but most people’s lives are very ordinary. Unless you’re traveling every month, reading a new book every other week, have extensive hobbies the life is only about the daily grind. Go to work, to the gym, raise a kid/kids, chill at home. Then the matter of age arises.

So being interesting is all relative. Most of the time a woman just slots in to your lifestyle. At least that’s the way I’ve seen it go down.

Now if you’re talking personality that’s a different ballgame. A lot of people have the personality of a BiC ballpen not just women. You can probably blame texting and social media for that.

As @Apollo Creed says, if she’s not lighting up when she sees you move on and find one that does. Cause that’s genuine. Can’t fake that. Peace and blessings in your journey.