This Dating Scene Right Now.... It's Ridiculous.... I Haven't Met Many Women That Are Interesting!

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
OP's problem is he's trying to find a "smart partner"
thats a headache you dont need

what you want is a woman thats kind.
You two get along really well and you can trust her...
she may be considered "dumb" in the traditional sense

they make the best mothers and will take care of a household

Ambitious smart men have been bamboozled into believing they need their "equal"...
its how you end up in a sexless marriage with a woman trying to compete with you...
she ends up leaving you for a broke clown with a sixpack or someone more successful than you

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
If you're who I'm thinking of, then you claim to be tall, intelligent, and successful and meet a lot of amazing women. Just drop the next-level misogyny (from your mind and approach, not just your words) and you shouldn't have any problems, right?

Sorry you feel that way, thanks for the advice.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I now meet women at the bar in Applebee's, trying to talk over I got the Power playing loudly while sharing Riblets..they do not complain.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Why not do something you find interesting and meet women there? Problem solved.

It always amazes me how people expect completely random people to suit their likes and interests.

:russ: Crazy that the solution is so simple.

Before you figure it out it’s confusing because you’re smashing so you know she’s into you at least on that level, but everything else is the vibe of someone who don’t really fukk with you.

I met a chick who described everything as “It’s okay, it’s alright” and who said “I don’t know” when asked about thoughts on something.

I remember asking what she thought about a scenario on a show we were watching, and asked what she thought was going to happen and she hit me with “I don’t know”. I said so you don’t think when you watch a show or a movie? She said “no I just look at it and relax” :why:

It’s a low conflict situation so a lot of people just stick around, but it’s exhausting to be in a relationship. It’s better if you can realize early it’s a FWB situation.