This Dating Scene Right Now.... It's Ridiculous.... I Haven't Met Many Women That Are Interesting!

timeless

All Star
Daps
The truth is that YOU are so interesting that nothing a woman could say would be interesting enough to wow you. A meek and quiet and simple woman is the perfect compliment to you. So you can just talk her to death about anything under the sun and she will never get tired of hearing about it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The truth is that YOU are so interesting that nothing a woman could say would be interesting enough to wow you. A meek and quiet and simple woman is the perfect compliment to you. So you can just talk her to death about anything under the sun and she will never get tired of hearing about it.

You slave ass simps find any reason to deflect ofher than “yeah some women are capable of being boring and not having a life too”

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Get out and do some shyt. Don’t just sit across from them eating food expecting stimulating conversation all the time. If you go with them to interesting places, the conversations will find you. Like you could be joking with her while people watching. You could start a conversation based on what’s going on outside. People just don’t know how to have fun anymore :yeshrug: Get off the phone and do something

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
What's going on?

Alot of women tell me oh it's so nice hearing me speak and talk about various topics.
But when they talk, these same people got nothing to say. Any many categorizes themselves as Sapiosexuals.

I mean most women nowadays, the majority of them are not interesting to speak to at all!!!
I met this one girl, ah man I wanted to like her because she was so sexy, had a banging body, and was into so many things I was into.
But having a conversation with her... OMG...

Are you having the same experiences?
Like I have no problem getting a girl, but damn I want the mind too not just the body.

I know a few women at work that I can have conversations with, but they ain't attractive at alllll.... They look like tubs of cottage cheese.

What's going on here?
Anyone here in their 60s? How was it back in the days???
Call yourself a sapiosexual but have a bird brain Brehettes. Can't make this shyt up.
smh-prince.gif

Should have caught you one out of college. These 30-40 yos seem like headaches.
:francis:
Happy fishing. You shoot 100 times you might catch one worth keeping.
:manny:
Enjoy them riding.

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Get out and do some shyt. Don’t just sit across from them eating food expecting stimulating conversation all the time. If you go with them to interesting places, the conversations will find you. Like you could be joking with her while people watching. You could start a conversation based on what’s going on outside. People just don’t know how to have fun anymore :yeshrug: Get off the phone and do something
This! Mini golf, bowling, karaoke, or go for a walk/hike. Dinner dates are trash.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Nothing has changed much

You just have quicker access to dating people outside your circle/community so you are quicker to realize most all people are boring.

People have been boring. Do you think women in the 90’s or early 2000’s were any different?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Lmao maybe this has been a sign

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Why are you talking to these bytches?

Just fukk em and have fun

You scaring the hoes with all those interview questions. Boring them to death.

Just go and spend time with the broad and little by little you will learn about her. Don't force the shyt. Let her talk about herself, that's her favorite subject

Y'all the same dudes that be at the venue talking a bytch's ear off for half an hour then I come over and pull the hoe in 5 seconds

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Why are you talking to these bytches?

Just fukk em and have fun

You scaring the hoes with all those interview questions. Boring them to death.

Y'all the same dudes that be at the venue talking a bytch's ear off for half an hour then I come over and pull the hoe in 5 seconds
it is clear men today are confused & trying to play broads out their natural position

my ogs called them good time girls

you fukk with them to fukk them then go home to wifey HA

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Women aint try talk about rocket science and quantum physics nor would I want or expect them to. Let her talk about the drama in her friends lives and you reply like Kevin Samuels and that will have her going. fukk all that expecting Einstein from a bytch :stopitslime: