This Dating Scene Right Now.... It's Ridiculous.... I Haven't Met Many Women That Are Interesting!

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
nikkas sound like the hoes they always bytching about: "wOmEn arE alLeRgiC tO aCCoUnTabiliTy"

Stop crying, do better!
giphy.webp

happy for you breh. congrats.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Change where you go and the conversations you start?

Here is a tip. A lot of women are degree educated and welcome the opportunity to talk about something they had enough passion to study for a number of years.

Find out the things they are passionate about and give them the platform to talk.
I think every woman that I went on those first dates with this summer had a degree except for one and she had a business. They lack hobbies and passion.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I think every woman that I went on those first dates with this summer had a degree except for one and she had a business. They lack hobbies and passion.
I doubt it.

Even if people don't have hobbies, most people have things they're passionate about. They might not be comfortable to discuss those things but that is where your ability to make people comfortable kicks in.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Experience and reading provides good conversation because you have shyt to talk about.

And of course similar interests