This console gen has been treating you ingrates better than you deserve

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
When were you getting this many free games for multiple consoles every single month?
When did you see graphics like we have now?
When did you have suspend resume?
When were you able to store game saves in the cloud?
When were you able to stream games with ease, and save and share replays on the fly?

Never has so much been done at once by developers world wide to enhance the overall gaming experience and take things to the next level.
You got cameras tracking your movements, you can speak to your console, they're working on virtual reality headsets. What more do you seriously expect at this point?
:mindblown:

we need a game like Ocarina of Time quality

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bring up good points.

It's dudes who have been gaming for years that complain. I'll go far left and say that repetitive dopamine stimulation due to playing for umpteen years can cause the sensation of it all to die. Dudes are spoiled.

I remember playing Crash Bandicoot for hours on end.
its the semi young gamer that has the issues. us old heads just sit back and take in the sites because we know how far we've come....

Let me explain something to yall youngins, to semi youngins. Yall have no idea how bad it was back in the day. its beyon STRUGGLE status. whats worse than struggle? divide that by 2, then you have what we were dealing with back in dem old days. Exhibit A.

Asteroids BOX ART
Asteroids1.jpg

Now lets look at the actual Game play
Asteroids2.jpg

Yall looking at that? and games were still expensive back then.

I'll let yall in on a little secret. That Box art had me wanting to create games that looked like the actual box art. I was heavy into computers early, and then lost my way cause i no longer had one for a good 15 years. Anyway. Lets see what that same game would look like today.

ELITE DANGEROUS on PC, XBOX, etc. IN GAME PICS

3.jpg

and this is about to drop in a few

And Yall out here crying and complaining like little babies.

We've come a LONNNNNNNNG Way. A VERY LONG way.

Double_Dribble_-_1990_-_Konami.jpg

was THIS
Double_Dribble.png

double-dribble-dunk.jpg

and now we got this

2k-pro-am-400x240.jpg

and this

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

and yall still complaining like crazy

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
its the semi young gamer that has the issues. us old heads just sit back and take in the sites because we know how far we've come....

Let me explain something to yall youngins, to semi youngins. Yall have no idea how bad it was back in the day. its beyon STRUGGLE status. whats worse than struggle? divide that by 2, then you have what we were dealing with back in dem old days. Exhibit A.

Asteroids BOX ART
Asteroids1.jpg

Now lets look at the actual Game play
Asteroids2.jpg

Yall looking at that? and games were still expensive back then.

I'll let yall in on a little secret. That Box art had me wanting to create games that looked like the actual box art. I was heavy into computers early, and then lost my way cause i no longer had one for a good 15 years. Anyway. Lets see what that same game would look like today.

ELITE DANGEROUS on PC, XBOX, etc. IN GAME PICS

3.jpg

and this is about to drop in a few

And Yall out here crying and complaining like little babies.

We've come a LONNNNNNNNG Way. A VERY LONG way.

:mjlol: at then pump faking yall with that box art I can see people buying it then hitting the :mjcry: when they see the actual game

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at then pump faking yall with that box art I can see people buying it then hitting the :mjcry: when they see the actual game
you have no idea how wack we felt about that. I couldnt believe it when i was a little kid. i'm looking at moms and pops like this is what i was beggin yall for... i messed around and forfeighted some kind of physical toy for this game and this is what it looks like... WOW... :snoop:

and then you started playing and you realized the game play was still on Point

:whew:

but go back up and look at added old basketball game i put in my original post. i cant even call that night and day differences. Thats like the difference between an Ant and a PERSON. there is ZERO comparison. NON.

like i said. thats why when a game like GTA drops. i just sit back with the music on, looking around like I cant believe we've come this far. Then i get Lit up by some troll. :deadmanny:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When were you getting this many free games for multiple consoles every single month?
last gen had free games on both xbox360, psp n ps3, sheeeit they still do even now

When did you see graphics like we have now?
on my pc in 2009

When did you have suspend resume?
when I used to leave my SEGA GENESIS on all day n go to school, n came back n played right where I left off

When were you able to store game saves in the cloud?
xbox 360

When were you able to stream games with ease, and save and share replays on the fly?
why would I wanna stream my games

Never has so much been done at once by developers world wide to enhance the overall gaming experience and take things to the next level.
You got cameras tracking your movements, you can speak to your console, they're working on virtual reality headsets. What more do you seriously expect at this point?
:mindblown:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:francis: I know this thread old but this post is trash. Cause around this time u said u hadn't played you pc in months

:camby: around that time I posted that post is when GTA 5 came out for PC I clearly said I was playing GTA 5 on PC.

My Ps4 has not been turned on since battlefield hardline beta :pachaha: anyone on here can verify that by looking up when the last time I logged on.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:camby: around that time I posted that post is when GTA 5 came out for PC I clearly said I was playing GTA 5 on PC.

My Ps4 has not been turned on since battlefield hardline beta :pachaha: anyone on here can verify that by looking up when the last time I logged on.
Ok so how could pc be so great if u wasn't touching it for months. Maybe u just not into games that much, and nothing wrong wit that

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
the games are just not as good as they were back then, its just the truth

last games i really had fun on was skyrim and gears 3, a lot of games slacking