This Chinese propaganda aimed at black soldiers in The Korean War was fukking spitting

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Men in my family faught in that war and every fukkin commie over there would've murdered my predecessors without thinking about it…they gave EVEN LESS of a fukk of a black man than america at the time, and would’ve murdered my grandfather and uncles faster than any american off gp….gtfoh with this bullshyt.

fukkin al qaeda could make propoganda today and lure you into an IED tomorrow. How fukking stupid is this thread?

Edit: of course, this is made by a non American just here to provoke. Bait.

Why are you “over there” in the first place? Stay home and don’t fight in a white man’s war. Your war is at home in America against your wicked government

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Why are you “over there” in the first place? Stay home and don’t fight in a white man’s war. Your war is at home in America against your wicked government

Concern yourself with matters of your own nation. And for the record...we can fight abroad and locally...like my family did. But you don't know shyt about growing up as an american black family, so nothing you say on the issue matters.

This is very lazy provocateur bait.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Third world, desperately poor China beat America into a stalemate in Korea
:mjlol:

Nearly 100,000 American and South Korean soldiers had to flee Hungnam in December 1950 because of China’s rapid defeat of American/UN forces in late 1950.

Go to the 10:00 minute mark

Nah dont sell the Chinese short, they were a battle hardened force with leaders who had fought in both the Chinese Civil War and Japanese invasion. They were poor but were with the shyts.

Even then they had nearly controlled the entire peninsula before UN forces beat them back lead to the stalemate we see today.

Black soldiers musta been torching those mfs over there for them to write all that
The all black special op buffalo rangers gave em hell

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

why are you over here?

why are you on this forum?

i'd say you should go to china but they wouldnt let you into the restaurants or hotels there unless you offered to take out the trash

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
The actions of cacs make the opp's propaganda targeted towards Black folk a lay up!

All the Chinese and Koreans had to do was use quotes and news articles with a little appeal to unity but mostly pure facts.

American cac propaganda to make us fight be some basic ass, vague fake bullshyt appeal to emotion.

The_Negro_Soldier_FilmPoster.jpeg

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Concern yourself with matters of your own nation. And for the record...we can fight abroad and locally...like my family did. But you don't know shyt about growing up as an american black family, so nothing you say on the issue matters.

Kinda weird how several posters who have admitted to not being American care so much about American politics
4EQhmQi.png

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men in my family faught in that war and every fukkin commie over there would've murdered my predecessors without thinking about it…they gave EVEN LESS of a fukk of a black man than america at the time, and would’ve murdered my grandfather and uncles faster than any american off gp….gtfoh with this bullshyt.

fukkin al qaeda could make propoganda today and lure you into an IED tomorrow. How fukking stupid is this thread?

Edit: of course, this is made by a non American just here to provoke. Bait.
The pamphlet is saying turn around, go back, and don't get killed fighting for a government that treats you like shyt.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps

Coli members talk about different countries all the time.

Below is a map of every country America has bombed, overthrown, supported a dictator, invaded

Your affairs are my affairs, brother. When America ends its empire, I shall rest.
kk65cm4qhxp51.png

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Nah dont sell the Chinese short, they were a battle hardened force with leaders who had fought in both the Chinese Civil War and Japanese invasion. They were poor but were with the shyts.

Even then they had nearly controlled the entire peninsula before UN forces beat them back lead to the stalemate we see today.

Finally, someone I can speak to about military history on this forum!

You're right. The People's Liberation Army was battle-hardened after fighting the Nationalists and the Japanese for over a decade (i.e. the Long March, the Second Sino-Japanese War - although the Nationalists did most of the fighting against Japan - and of course the Chinese Civil War).

However, you do have to admire the chutzpah of the Chinese in 1950. They decided to go to war against the UN forces led by the United States, the most powerful country on Earth that had atomic weapons. The victor of World War II and the architect of the international system. China only obtained nuclear weapons in 1966, I believe. Famously, Mao said that he wasn't afraid of nuclear warfare with America because there was many Chinese and they would continue their struggle against imperialist forces in Asia.

Anyway, the People's Liberation Army largely relied on infantry carrying rifles, machine guns, grenades, and mortars and used mass infiltration tactics (by night) followed by mass envelopment. The UN forces eventually realized that their monopoly in firepower (artillery/air power) was the only way they could stem the Chinese in 1951.

Notably, Mao's only son died fighting the UN forces in the Korean War.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
An American Dream: The Life of an African American Soldier and POW Who Spent Twelve Years in Communist China

An American Dream: The Life of an African American Soldier and POW Who Spent Twelve Years in Communist China​

Throughout his life, Clarence Adams exhibited self-reliance, ambition, ingenuity, courage, and a commitment to learning--character traits often equated with the successful pursuit of the American Dream. Unfortunately, for an African American coming of age in the 1930s and 1940s, such attributes counted for little, especially in the South. Adams was a seventeen-year-old high school dropout in 1947 when he fled Memphis and the local police to join the U.S. Army. Three years later, after fighting in the Korean War in an all-black artillery unit that he believed to have been sacrificed to save white troops, he was captured by the Chinese. After spending almost three years as a POW, during which he continued to suffer racism at the hands of his fellow Americans, he refused repatriation in 1953, choosing instead the People's Republic of China, where he hoped to find educational and career opportunities not readily available in his own country. While living in China, Adams earned a university degree, married a Chinese professor of Russian, and worked in Beijing as a translator for the Foreign Languages Press. During the Vietnam War he made a controversial anti-war broadcast over Radio Hanoi, urging black troops not to fight for someone else's political and economic freedoms until they enjoyed these same rights at home.

In 1966, having come under suspicion during the Chinese Cultural Revolution, he returned with his wife and two children to the United States :mjlol:

, where he was subpoenaed to appear before the House Committee on Un-American Activities to face charges of "disrupting the morale of American fighting forces in Vietnam and inciting revolution in the United States." After these charges weredropped, he and his family struggled to survive economically.

Eventually, through sheer perseverance, they were able to fulfill at least part of the American Dream. By the time he died, the family owned and operated eight successful Chinese restaurants in his native Memphis.:myman:

Daps
Had relatives in WW1, WW2, Korea and Nam.

Both things can be true. The propaganda being targeted at Blacks had a lot of truth BUT.....the Chinese and North Koreans would have just as easily killed Blacks too. They opted for "divide & conquer" because it's the most logical way to attack a powerful adversary with obvious fault lines and divisions in its ranks.