This Chinese propaganda aimed at black soldiers in The Korean War was fukking spitting

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Stop pretending like you care about Emmitt Till or his death. Pathetic to bring him up as a pretext to spread your views.

I think you’re upset because the Chinese were right. America was a racist country in 1950 and used black soldiers as cannon fodder.

America in 2024 is still deeply racist and uses and abuses black soldiers for their imperialist agenda. Often against black people outside America.

Also, the US Army shot Emmitt Till’s father!

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I think you’re upset because the Chinese were right. America was a racist country in 1950 and used black soldiers as cannon fodder.

America in 2024 is still deeply racist and uses and abuses black soldiers for their imperialist agenda. Often against black people outside America.

Also, the US Army shot Emmitt Till’s father!
You think you’re saying something profound by stating America is racist? So is the country you currently reside and reap benefits from (Canada)

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You sound like a cac. Go to a Trump rally or something

:mjlol:

You right now:

America is racist :ufdup:

Resort to ad hominem attacks and feminine outrage when you have nothing to add. Sad and pathetic affairs, my Canadian mouth breather.

You’re a clown that’s already been exposed for being a anti-western fake militant yet you and your family ran to Canada and are enjoying western benefits.

Can’t make this goofy shyt up

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Stop pretending like you care about Emmitt Till or his death. Pathetic to bring him up as a pretext to spread your views.
Is he lying or not?

Was Emmet till killed 5 years later or not?
Were black soldiers disciplined unfairly or not?
Were returning black veterans treated badly or not?

Let's stick to the facts. What are the falsehoods in that pamphlet? Debunk it if you disagree with it.

These are people who were fighting a defensive war. They aren't the Japanese who showed up with warships and planes to kill Americans. This is like if Saudi Arabia showed up during the Civil War to help the south in order to uphold slavery as a fellow slave state. It wasn't their business so they stayed out of it. It wasn't Britain's business(as a country that outlawed slavery at the time) to defend the north so they stayed out of it.

Why was it America's business to get involved in Korea? What benefits did black soldiers get for going to another country which had not attacked their own or threatened to while being expected to take orders from soldiers who had klan robes at home?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Is he lying or not?

Let's stick to the facts. What are the falsehoods in that pamphlet? Debunk it if you disagree with it.

These are people who were fighting a defensive war. They aren't the Japanese who showed up with warships and planes to kill Americans. This is like if Saudi Arabia showed up during the Civil War to help the south in order to uphold slavery as a fellow slave state.

Why was it America's business to get involved in Korea? What benefits did black soldiers get for going to another country which had not attacked their own or threatened to while being expected to take orders from soldiers who had klan robes at home?

He is unable to debunk the pamphlet or what I've said so he/she is attempting to derail the thread.

I want to see @Astroslik try to defend Jim Crow 1950s America.
:mjgrin:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Is he lying or not?

These are people who were fighting a defensive war. They aren't the Japanese who showed up with warships and planes to kill Americans. This is like if Saudi Arabia showed up during the Civil War to help the south in order to uphold slavery as a fellow slave state. It wasn't their business so they stayed out of it. It wasn't Britain's business(as a country that outlawed slavery at the time) to defend the north so they stayed out of it.

He’s not lying but who the hell is disputing that?

@Nkrumah Was Right is a troll who hates black americans and the west but literally lives and resides in Canada.

I just thought bringing up Emmitt Till like he actually cared about him or his story is scum loser type behavior.

The cognitive dissonance is mental illness level

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
He’s not lying but who the hell is disputing that?

@Nkrumah Was Right is a troll who hates black americans and the west but literally lives and resides in Canada.

I just thought bringing up Emmitt Till like he actually cared about him or his story is scum loser type behavior.

The cognitive dissonance is mental illness level

I love all members of the Black diaspora and I think c00ns like @Astroslik (who loves white supremacy) are a stain on our race.

If you care about black people, you would agree with me in saying that America uses and abuses black people. Do you not agree?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:deadI love all members of the Black diaspora and I think c00ns like @Astroslik (who loves white supremacy) are a stain on our race.

If you care about black people, you would agree with me in saying that America uses and abuses black people. Do you not agree?
@Toussaint look at this Canadian clown :dead:

I’d love to find a black american who doesn’t think American currently has and hasn’t abused black people.

You’re a fukking idiot

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
@Toussaint look at this Canadian clown :dead:

I’d love to find a black american who doesn’t think American currently has and hasn’t abused black people.

You’re a fukking idiot

Thanks for acknowledging that America is racist. Was that so hard, brother?

Here, I found a sermon you might find educational: