This Chinese propaganda aimed at black soldiers in The Korean War was fukking spitting

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I'm referring to posters who do not live in the US, but try to tell people who they should or shouldn't vote for. Even going so far as using phrases like "we should withhold our votes".

We will tell you to vote for people who will kill less Africans. :ufdup:

You are anti-black if you think your government should kill black people and we should remain silent.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
:troll:

Correct Message but Wrong Messengers. Chinese people hate black people 100x more than White People. Chinese got the plat trophy in anti black racism.

Really?

The Chinese enslaved and raped black people for 400 years, followed by 100 years of racial segregation, and 50 plus years of a carceral state that has imprisoned 10 percent of black men?

:leon:

Nah, I think your whites did that

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I think the main message here is that...

Black people during that time (and maybe even today but that's another topic for another day) should question whether it's worth fighting, defending, and helping a country push its agendas/patriotism, etc when that same country doesn't care about you and only tolerates you because of the laws (Civil Rights, Brown vs Board, etc) put forth that somewhat prevents potential harm, physically and mentally.

It's not about joining the Chinese, Japanese, etc to go against America but rather staying out of the fight altogether and watching on the sidelines (basically the “no dog in this fight” perspective). If anything you could make the argument they were trying to give Black people a hint by saying why risk your life for THEM (whites, racists, etc) of all people after everything they've done to you and continue to do, and maybe instead prioritize yourself and those who look like you.

From that perspective, that's just general common sense.

Last edited:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kinda weird how several posters who have admitted to not being American care so much about American politics
4EQhmQi.png
Overcompensating for being immigrant kids of parents who fled their countries for a better life. Not too much different from rich white suburban kids who flex Marxism through college.

Being mildly annoying anti-Americans online is similar to a Catholic going to confessional. Meaningless in the grand scheme of things but conscience cleansing for them.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
:sas2:...

Screenshot-20240608-162752-Chrome.jpg

@Astroslik you’re not ADOS/FBA?

How come my foes (Napoleon) and this guy are Indian and Trinis pretending to be African Americans?
:damn: :dead:

Toussaint is probably a white guy from Kentucky

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:troll:

Correct Message but Wrong Messengers. Chinese people hate black people 100x more than White People. Chinese got the plat trophy in anti black racism.

Whether you're trolling or not, this kind of enormous generalization makes no sense to me. Why would the average Chinese person in 1950 have any context to think any way about Black Americans at all? My guess is that 90% of the population didn't even think about Black people. Whoever wrote the propaganda was probably just the average ideological Marxist, theoretically supporting the uplift of oppressed peoples everywhere but in practical terms just looking to win the war in front of them.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Whether you're trolling or not, this kind of enormous generalization makes no sense to me. Why would the average Chinese person in 1950 have any context to think any way about Black Americans at all? My guess is that 90% of the population didn't even think about Black people. Whoever wrote the propaganda was probably just the average ideological Marxist, theoretically supporting the uplift of oppressed peoples everywhere but in practical terms just looking to win the war in front of them.

☝🏾

You get it. That’s why Marxists were banned across the South

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm referring to posters who do not live in the US, but try to tell people who they should or shouldn't vote for. Even going so far as using phrases like "we should withhold our votes".

You mean the same way that posters from California tell posters from Georgia who they should vote for even when it's not a national election?

I have no problem with brehs expressing their opinions on other people's election so long as their motives are righteous. USA interferes in elections and politics in every nation on Earth, the LEAST they can do is express their fukking opinion about that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Toussaint is probably a white guy from Kentucky

I just realized that almost every time I argue with him, he's supporting US military aims. So either he got radicalized in the military or he's one of those military nerds who jumps behind American firepower no matter what they do.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You live in “the west” dummy. Why don’t you go live in “the east” or “global south” and tell us how it is. :mjlol:

Exactly. I posted a story of a defector who moved to China, pushed their propaganda, learned Chinese (shows how intelligent breh was) and married a Chinese woman. He still got forced out of the country once they had no more use for him. Moved back to the states and became a successful business man.

Shows you everything you need to know. The vast majority of Black GI’s weren’t paying attention to that bullshyt .

I knew your boot licking ass would be in here kissing Uncle Sam’s alabaster ass.

There is nothing you like more than shielding white zaddy from criticism.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Men in my family faught in that war and every fukkin commie over there would've murdered my predecessors without thinking about it…they gave EVEN LESS of a fukk of a black man than america at the time, and would’ve murdered my grandfather and uncles faster than any american off gp….gtfoh with this bullshyt.

fukkin al qaeda could make propoganda today and lure you into an IED tomorrow.

Agree with this. Every combatant country that used this tactic did so to disrupt the morale of the opposing army. Nothing more.

And in most cases, that combatant govt. has history of oppressing either a minority group within her borders (as was the case when with China) or in a colony they established somewhere.

They knew the history of this country and the oppression and legal restrictions that the AA soldiers faced back home. And used that to subvert the American military forces.
Weaken the military forces they're facing

Odd to me that dudes are well aware of the mistreatment of Black people across the globe in modern era, and believe that enemy combatant military were trying to get AA GIs to switch sides and run into open arms in the 1950s.

Last edited: