This capitalism bullshyt is officially washed

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Yo big titty ass still ain’t got a job? What’s it been like 2 years now?
oh-damn-will-smith.gif

:russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Repped on r/c. :deadmanny:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Pave your own way, do something that interests you and put yourself out there. Invest in yourself is the best thing to do. We live in the era where you can build something from the ground up.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I have never seen you post anything productive. Everytime you post something it's negative and whenever someone offers advice or a counter argument you just dismiss it as if you know more than everyone. Yet you cried about how you can't get a job making money like the people you graduated with. You cried about not being able to get in the shape you wanted to get into and then when offered advice once again dismissed it. Then you say you're leaving the site only to come back and do the same thing over again. I don't even understand why you continue to post here if you're so miserable. This isn't an attack on you, I really pray and hope you find peace because you definitely need it.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
It’s absolutely true. If you have a defeatist attitude and zero ambition, life probably sucks. Those that don’t, there’s never been more opportunity. You get in what you put out
No it’s not bro, dumb inflation, fukked up housing market, I put a bid on a house and get the :camby: because three Asians in suites paid in cash bruh it fukking sucks. Meanwhile my girls parents generation walked into a bank got a loan dumb easy and got an affordable home like it was nothing. My mom wasn’t paying a mortgage for rent when me my sis and her was down bad in that ghetto ass apartment and I’m sure they charging out the ass for that shyt hole today.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
No it’s not bro, dumb inflation, fukked up housing market, I put a bid on a house and get the :camby: because three Asians in suites paid in cash bruh it fukking sucks. Meanwhile my girls parents generation walked into a bank got a loan dumb easy and got an affordable home like it was nothing. My mom wasn’t paying a mortgage for rent when me my sis and her was down bad in that ghetto ass apartment and I’m sure they charging out the ass for that shyt hole today.
Life sucks because you got outbid on a house? :dead: you know how dumb that sounds? It’s going pretty well if that’s the chief complaint

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Life sucks because you got outbid on a house? :dead: you know how dumb that sounds? It’s going pretty well if that’s the chief complaint
It’s EVERY HOUSE NIKKA. Ain’t no loans CASH OFFERS, CASH. Maybe you don’t understand but I want to own something and it’s fusterating when middle aged nikkas at the APEX of their careers tell young nikkas to work harder. I put a bid on more than ONE house, but young people literally can’t compete with Organizations NOT families buying these homes to turn them into rentals. But ignore everything else that was posted.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
It’s EVERY HOUSE NIKKA. Ain’t no loans CASH OFFERS, CASH. Maybe you don’t understand but I want to own something and it’s fusterating when middle aged nikkas at the APEX of their careers tell young nikkas to work harder. I put a bid on more than ONE house, but young people literally can’t compete with Organizations NOT families buying these homes to turn them into rentals. But ignore everything else that was posted.
Sounds like life is going pretty well if that’s the concern

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My friend studied web dev for a year and got a 100k/year job 3 months after the course. He said it was an intense program, but worth it.

To survive economic change and thrive, you have to learn new skills
Yo its so crazy how 1 year of study can do that for a person while you got ppl working their ass off at jobs for years and never get a pay increase to get them close to 100k lmao this existence is a massive troll sometimes