This capitalism bullshyt is officially washed

Taco

All Star
Daps
It’s EVERY HOUSE NIKKA. Ain’t no loans CASH OFFERS, CASH. Maybe you don’t understand but I want to own something and it’s fusterating when middle aged nikkas at the APEX of their careers tell young nikkas to work harder. I put a bid on more than ONE house, but young people literally can’t compete with Organizations NOT families buying these homes to turn them into rentals. But ignore everything else that was posted.
:dead: First world problems

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Sounds like life is going pretty well if that’s the concern

:lolbron:

Ol I got mine azz nikka fukk the younger generation. Hopefully when the old guard dies out we can get back on track

I agree with @Absolut. You got outbid for houses in a specific market (or in markets). Big whoop. :unimpressed:

OP just posted a suicide note on the coli, acknowledged he has no job, and it is known he has no gains and gets no p*ssy.
:mjcry:

All that considered, life could definitely be much worse.:mjgrin:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Facts

The OnlyFan shyt is going to be an issue at some point I think

Surprised a Republican hasn't latched onto it
Someone on Twitter said that sexual control has been about men wanting to have access

And when more and more incels are becoming incels and prices of everything are going up I don't see how it doesn't become a hot button issue

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron:

I agree with @Absolut. You got outbid for houses in a specific market (or in markets). Big whoop. :unimpressed:

OP just posted a suicide note on the coli, acknowledged he has no job, and it is known he has no gains and gets no p*ssy.
:mjcry:

All that considered, life could definitely be much worse.:mjgrin:

having no job and not fukking a girl is worse than a suspect housing market, sky high rent prices, high gas nikka are you kidding me. Real issue and you weirdo nikkas bringing up p*ssy :mjlol:. That’s not an issue go to a bar tonight and say hi to a bytch nikka foh

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
:dead: First world problems
This is a shyt argument literally all of Americans problems are first world problems and it’s a cac talking point.

That’s like me complaining about my poor black development years and a cac saying, “poor kids in South America have it worst, first world babble :mjgrin:

Taco

All Star
Daps
This is a shyt argument literally all of Americans problems are first world problems and it’s a cac talking point.

That’s like me complaining about my poor black development years and a cac saying, “poor kids in South America have it worst, first world babble :mjgrin:
Don't take it personal brotha I was in a room full of weed and I complained about not being able to smell the weed I was buying lol Someone yelled "first world problems!" :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
give america more soul and people will not be so obsessed about money.

as it is too many people on a paper chase, feeling pressure, passive aggressive and who dgaf about anyone else in the USA.

that's my observation after spending a lot of time over there.

at the end of the day if you are a soul brother you are going to need to find a circle of people with some depth to them. or go risk madness / boredom.

in DC that can be done but don't know where you are.

i was forced to watch some of that bachelor show while i was over there.. those contestants are monsters .. with smiles .. and they don't know it. :picard:

was on a conference call with some locals. usa crehs on there were like robots. like wind up indoctrinated toy soldiers.

no depth whatsoever.

A lot of money hungry people lack a real personality. Soulless is correct.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Capitalism is thriving right now.
Anyone putting in work is eating.
if you still got the worker mindset you are not going to eat

But without workers, the economy is at a standstill. Let all the nurses, construction workers, firefighters, police, teachers, government officials and more walk off, and see how long society lasts. :heh: Didnt the pandemic tell you anything!?

The super savvy investor always had a few winners and a ton of losers.

TLR always shows the worst of themselves in these threads.