This capitalism bullshyt is officially washed

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
yea thats fcked up. idk how but try to find ur way into doing some lil shyt kicker jobs/temp jobs like data entry or even see if u can work for free part time like helping out with projects just to get some exp on ur resume.

put it like this, lets say company x or freelancer x hires u and basically turns u into the go get coffee nikka

do that for like 4-6 months then write on ur resume some sht about how u managed or oversaw some projects to roll out some system enhancement
the next interviewer not gonna know sht as long as u sound half way competent when u speak

u just gotta stretch the truth til somebody put you on
I guess, probably gonna be doing that in a few months if my current strategy doesn’t pan out.

:manny: My life is AMAZING right now. I work in tech though.

Of course you do :unimpressed:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Real talk...and im mainly talking about this section of the coli...im starting to realize that a lot of yall complain complain and complain...and if its not that its talking ish about people you don't even know.

Idk if people do that just to make theirself feel better but its a waste of time. @KingZimbabwe if you want to change your life you have to change you perspective of it. Get off the coli for one because like the quote says "misery loves company". And a lot of people here are miserable.

I've never met someone thats on their purpose or who's established talk bad about people 24/7 or flat out complain...its a waste...life doesn't care about that because this world is going to spin with or without you

If you want you can send me your resume...I have a few connects out here

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
That whole learning how to code shyt doesn’t work either.

You have to get a college degree to get a real software engineering job.

Bar is higher than its ever been.

In before some random ass unicorn pursuit of happiness nikka posts “I took a bootcamp in 4 months and started working for Google making 6 figs :troll:
This aint true at all

I taught myself how to code and worked my way up to working at one of the biggest companies in atl now im teaching myself blockchain development. They are hiring web devs without a portfolio nowadays and are practically begging people to learn blockchain development and throwing them 120k for entry level jobs.

Times are hard but this screams woe is me.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk anyone actually enjoying life rn? Everything is so fukking overpriced and every experience out there is so shytty and soulless that it’s not even worth leaving the house.

Wealth inequality is so fukking bad, damn near 95% of young people will never be able to buy a house in their lifetime. The economy is royally fukked, politics are dead in the water as they have ever been.

To even have a bachelor lifestyle mfers are legit scamming and risking penitentiary chances over fake money trickled by the most wealthy. The value of a dollar is shyt, an 18 year old girl could go on OF, show her titties, and become a millionaire overnight.

Black community is damn near as worse as it’s ever been. Murder rates skyrocketing, failed youth, access to killing machines that could take a life in an instant. Drug use is rampant as fukk, everything fake as hell.

Meanwhile social media is fake as shyt and surveilled and controlled by every government agency out there. People are literally losing brain cells by the minute.

I don’t know how we can keep living in this bullshyt anymore :unimpressed:

481ffdb1-c16d-4050-80f2-ee9b136319aa_text.gif

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Real talk...and im mainly talking about this section of the coli...im starting to realize that a lot of yall complain complain and complain...and if its not that its talking ish about people you don't even know.

Idk if people do that just to make theirself feel better but its a waste of time. @KingZimbabwe if you want to change your life you have to change you perspective of it. Get off the coli for one because like the quote says "misery loves company". And a lot of people here are miserable.

I've never met someone thats on their purpose or who's established talk bad about people 24/7 or flat out complain...its a waste...life doesn't care about that because this world is going to spin with or without you

If you want you can send me your resume...I have a few connects out here
This