This capitalism bullshyt is officially washed

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Systems overthrow themselves when they are fully :flabbynsick:

The revolutionaries could be any person at the right place and the right time.

Yes there are the MLK jrs, the Mandelas, and charismatic public speakers like them. But there also are those like Rosa Parks who was a 40 year old woman riding the bus who took a stand when it was the right time.

I think OP makes some points, but also points out that the system hasn't fully collapsed to the point where people are willing to take a stand for it in a meaningful way. Capitalism will have to truly run its course fully, and the masses need to transcend a certain pain threshold for that point to be reached.

Truth be told, I'm not really "anti-capitalist" in the sense that OP is, but agree with him that it is flawed and getting really fukked up right now. Thing is, the next system will also have flaws that the types of people who are currently exploiting the flaws of capitalism will likely exploit to their benefit (I say types of people because I believe the shift will happen after our lifetimes, so it won't be the same people literally doing it then).

The answer, I believe, will have to involve a radical shift in how people view material goods, wealth, and power. While I do think that Marx had some ideas that would've addressed the ills of capitalism, I think the main issue with his approach is his ideology puts the same emphasis on control of resources, wealth, and power that the hypercapitalist worldview does, it just hast different organizational entities in charge of those resources.

Everything is a struggle. Class warfare over limited resources (this sentiment is present in both ideologies, or at least in how they're applied).

What humanity needs is a radical shift in perspective about the physical world and it's place in it. Not some mere cosmetic changes in a system or approach.

That will take time and circumstances will dictate that slow change. Unless some wild stuff happens in the next 15-20 years, I'd be surprised if that transformation fully happens in any of our life times :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
.an 18 year old girl could go on OF, show her titties, and become a millionaire overnight.
Depends on the titties in question

I typically blame men for prostitution

They funding it.

We created b.tches and hoes so we can't complain about it.
If we wanna have queens then we gotta raise them.
...ain't nothing new under the sun.

But I agree with everything else mentioned

The problem isn't really capitalism

Every society in history had these same issues when there's imbalance in the quality of life.

Greed will exist long after money has faded away

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Also I’m tired of influencers who are in the top 20% of looks, talent, and money acting as if their lifestyle is normal and obtainable for the bottom 80% their audience
lol thats the whole point of what they do.
To influence u into thinking thats what u want/need and to get u to continue to consume their skin deep “content”

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Depends on the titties in question

I typically blame men for prostitution

They funding it.

We created b.tches and hoes so we can't complain about it.
If we wanna have queens then we gotta raise them.
...ain't nothing new under the sun.

But I agree with everything else mentioned

The problem isn't really capitalism

Every society in history had these same issues when there's imbalance in the quality of life.

Greed will exist long after money has faded away
The problem is capitalism. Greed is the primary driver of capitalism. Without capitalism men wouldn’t have to provide for women, the economic incentive would be gone. Women wouldn’t need to sell their bodies because there would be no economic return. Society as a whole would collectively provide for the individual, thereby nullifying hierarchical structures.

It seems ethereal, but that’s only because we’ve been tainted by capitalism to see females as bytches and hoes, which all boil down to sex as a commodity. Wherever a person can accumulate wealth, thereby greed, they will accumulate resources and sex is considered a resource.

Greed is tied to the ego. Remove the ego from the equation and why else is a man attracted to a woman? Sexual reproduction. But more pertinently, dopamine, because sex, physical, and emotional closeness with individuals is a fun activity that has been tainted by commodification. Imagine a world where sex were as available as individuals deciding to, without any implications or barriers. That can exist without the commodification of sex.

Remove all of that from the equation and you will remove a lot of societal ills. But that can never be achieved without radical struggle so we will continue to suffer.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Having a degree doesn’t even make shyt easier, I have a degree and I can’t even find a damn job.

Most people actually get jobs through internships, that’s why basically ALL “entry-level” roles require experience. It’s how you get mfers graduating out of college in CS making 300k because some random ass person working in FAANG liked em enough to hire em as an intern.

And that applies to ANY corporate career track.

All this career shyt is just bureaucratized nepotism.

Seen it myself. I have mfers I personally worked with in college running entire teams in Malaysia making high 6 figures :mjlol:

Meanwhile I can’t even get a fukking entry level role.

Man stfu
what is your degree in

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Interdisciplinary - Business and IT

IT focus was mainly managerial on the PM side
damn I'm not sure exactly what that is
but what types of jobs do people with the same degree as you have and what do they make on average?

for the ppl that do have jobs w/ that degree, do they have any dual degrees or certs to compliment their degree?

basically find what separates their credentials from yours and try to find out how to close that gap

if the only difference is they had internships and you didnt thats a lil more tough to get around :hubie:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
damn I'm not sure exactly what that is
but what types of jobs do people with the same degree as you have and what do they make on average?

for the ppl that do have jobs w/ that degree, do they have any dual degrees or certs to compliment their degree?

basically find what separates their credentials from yours and try to find out how to close that gap

if the only difference is they had internships and you didnt thats a lil more tough to get around :hubie:
The answer is internships, I’ve been navigating this sinking ship for two years now :unimpressed:

I’m one of the most qualified candidates considering I’ve actually created my own businesses and products.

I know a lot of mfers in the same class as me working in FAANG rn, who BEEN making 6 figs.

Shyt is rigged. fukk this system.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The answer is internships, I’ve been navigating this sinking ship for two years now :unimpressed:

I’m one of the most qualified candidates considering I’ve actually created my own businesses and products.

I know a lot of mfers in the same class as me working in FAANG rn, who BEEN making 6 figs.

Shyt is rigged. fukk this system.
yea thats fcked up. idk how but try to find ur way into doing some lil shyt kicker jobs/temp jobs like data entry or even see if u can work for free part time like helping out with projects just to get some exp on ur resume.

put it like this, lets say company x or freelancer x hires u and basically turns u into the go get coffee nikka

do that for like 4-6 months then write on ur resume some sht about how u managed or oversaw some projects to roll out some system enhancement
the next interviewer not gonna know sht as long as u sound half way competent when u speak

u just gotta stretch the truth til somebody put you on

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Idk anyone actually enjoying life rn? Everything is so fukking overpriced and every experience out there is so shytty and soulless that it’s not even worth leaving the house.

Wealth inequality is so fukking bad, damn near 95% of young people will never be able to buy a house in their lifetime. The economy is royally fukked, politics are dead in the water as they have ever been.

To even have a bachelor lifestyle mfers are legit scamming and risking penitentiary chances over fake money trickled by the most wealthy. The value of a dollar is shyt, an 18 year old girl could go on OF, show her titties, and become a millionaire overnight.

Black community is damn near as worse as it’s ever been. Murder rates skyrocketing, failed youth, access to killing machines that could take a life in an instant. Drug use is rampant as fukk, everything fake as hell.

Meanwhile social media is fake as shyt and surveilled and controlled by every government agency out there. People are literally losing brain cells by the minute.

I don’t know how we can keep living in this bullshyt anymore :unimpressed:

:manny: My life is AMAZING right now. I work in tech though.