This capitalism bullshyt is officially washed

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
…I have a degree and I can’t even find a damn job.

…Meanwhile I can’t even get a fukking entry level role.

Man stfu

Yo big titty ass still ain’t got a job? What’s it been like 2 years now?
oh-damn-will-smith.gif

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Life’s never been better.

For who? It's rhetorical, whether you are living in a developed nation or not, you can roll hell on your entire life. There really is no solution for the entirety of the population but extinction. Sure, I don't have it bad, but it's selfish as all hell to ignore what your life could have been or essentially what it is for other humans both past and present.

Damn, there are times where I drift back to my revolutionary mindset, but for what? Most would only participate out of self-interest. Honestly, the best thing we have going for ourselves is climate change, whether most recognize it or not, that is an inevitability at this point. And the odds of all these self-interested people coming together and beating it? Slim to none, so I take solace in that.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
you just gotta do the best you can for yourself :manny:

comparing yourself to others too much is what will have you fukked up mentally, instead compare yourself to yourself from the past and track your improvements to establish momentum for your future goals
That’s not the point and you know it.

We’re way beyond neoliberalism.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
So what are your solutions? :comeon:
Nothing, this idiot just gonna keep complaining and playing the woe is me shyt cause fool can't get a job.
Type of motherfukkers that inflict their own misery and negative thinking or just steady worried about other nikkas and filled with envy because THEY are losers at life.:stopitslime:

Negative thoughts breed negative thoughts, having the mindset that you gonna conquer whatever is in front of you is how you get out the mud. Action is how you get shyt get fixed, not crying online typing novels tryna get pity sympathy agreements.:hhh:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
That’s not the point and you know it.

We’re way beyond neoliberalism.

well if you ain’t about to go overthrow the system then why you complaining :unimpressed:

nothing worse than a miserable mofo who wants to just dwell in misery instead of making the most of situations :huhldup:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
well if you ain’t about to go overthrow the system then why you complaining :unimpressed:

nothing worse than a miserable mofo who wants to just dwell in misery instead of making the most of situations :huhldup:
Already answered that. You’re the answer :unimpressed: