This bumblebee in my room tho got me in fetal positions

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
fig11.jpg

TZdWDf0Kfe5ye1hZf7PoCO-QadzoWVMvuq_ysf57EhRj5r1zrTZqPt5VjJtF7ZeTS8salYsPtGWcf4-qOdYlvlohMVG_K-67Va1I5FccDB45Xb7o6zc

3836653851_3678ca9cfb_z.jpg

But we're hyping you up right... :comeon:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
it aint DARK, but the lights are off, my blinds have a part that lets the sunlight in ...and there is a small compartment above my AC that is open, so im hoping it went outside from there, but now that u brought up it might be hiding..I wonder where it could hide?

Then he flew towards the light and found the exit. Problem solved, broham. ;)

You guys posting worst case scenarios do realize that only ppl who are allergic to bees die of anaphylactic shock when stung? The rest of us just pick out the stinger and go on with life. The typical adult human immune system fights off infection from minor puncture wounds. Don't be such pussies.

--> aq out <--

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Chill , people have fears of bees for a reason..that nugga gonna sting you in ya eyeball when you sleep..

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
id still get a screen for that hole though.
there are other things that can come through it. things that dont fly but crawl.
id close that shyt up asap.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
id still get a screen for that hole though.
there are other things that can come through it. things that dont fly but crawl.
id close that shyt up asap.

it aint a big hole, its not even a hole really just an open area due to the size of my air conditoner...what I did was put some old clothes to fill that gap so If anything no more bees come in if this one is still here :to:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
For the record, you don't know you're allergic to bee stings until you ACTUALLY get stung:manny:

I don't ever wanna find out"wow:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
it aint a big hole, its not even a hole really just an open area due to the size of my air conditoner...what I did was put some old clothes to fill that gap so If anything no more bees come in if this one is still here :to:

yeah, sometimes wall/window units will leave a gap if it doesn't have the kit to make it fit perfectly - either get the kit or just use duct tape so there are no openings.