This bumblebee in my room tho got me in fetal positions

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
nikkas laughing. This shyt is serious! Bees ain't nothing to fukk with:ohhh:

I run from every bug, IDGAF!! But a bee? I've ran and jumped on/hid behind random strangers, cus I was getting chased by a bee.

I've seen Deebo nikkas turn bytch, when a bee is flying around. Don't be fooled, bees run this shyt. You BEST be scared of them:ld:

Bam Bam

Mr. Baclava
Daps
Reppin
NYSea
It dont wanna be in your room just open your window and it will find its way out eventually.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
That movie fukked me up... :sadcam:

i remember when it came out, the trailer never mentioned the bee death scene so all the kids went and then came out the theater bawling like babies. :russ:
moms were on eyewitness news saying they were gonna sue for trauma cuz the trailer made it seem like a happy movie.

shyt was funny at the time. the producers were like :whoa: about it.
i think they did get sued though.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
...it could be patiently waiting and hiding to fukk you up. :wow:

NO NO NO
Bumblebees die if they sting anything. They get 1 sting per lifetime. So they are very reluctant to sting anyone or anything. (They are not like African killer bees that live, breathe, and swarm to sting the shyt out of folks.)

See my penultimate post. I edited it to show how to safely evict the bee from your building. Put him back outdoors so he can pollinate the neighborhood plants. He has utility in the ecosystem!

Also, the scent of a recently killed bee attracts more bees from the hive. They will be angry when they arrive. I know that this is common knowledge, but...

aRoMaN21

Daps

NO NO NO
Bumblebees die if they sting anything. They get 1 sting per lifetime. So they are very reluctant to sting anyone or anything. (They are not like African killer bees that live, breathe, and swarm to sting the shyt out of folks.)

See my penultimate post. I edited it to show how to safely evict the bee from your building. Put him back outdoors so he can pollinate the neighborhood plants. He has utility in the ecosystem!

HOneybees sting once. Yellowjakkets can sting more than once so u need to research that better. :usure:
its not good to spread false info.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
What usually works for me is taking a shyt, not wiping, come back into the room, and twerk/clap my ass a little bit... It usually scares the bees away...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
i remember when it came out, the trailer never mentioned the bee death scene so all the kids went and then came out the theater bawling like babies. :russ:
moms were on eyewitness news saying they were gonna sue for trauma cuz the trailer made it seem like a happy movie.

shyt was funny at the time. the producers were like :whoa: about it.
i think they did get sued though.

I'm saying... nobody knew about that scene. That scene came & everybody in the theatre was like :dwillhuh:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
nikkas laughing. This shyt is serious! Bees ain't nothing to fukk with:ohhh:

I run from every bug, IDGAF!! But a bee? I've ran and jumped on/hid behind random strangers, cus I was getting chased by a bee.

I've seen Deebo nikkas turn bytch, when a bee is flying around. Don't be fooled, bees run this shyt. You BEST be scared of them:ld:
You are a woman, so you get a pass.
Grown men are NOT supposed to run from insects. Nope. Never. :comeon:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats this scent when u kill it? is it a scent humans can smell or only other bees?

aRoMaN21

Daps
whats this scent when u kill it? is it a scent humans can smell or only other bees?

its the scent that tells the other bees to attakk you for killing one of their soldiers. :wow:
thats why u must wear protective gear and make sure there isnt a nest within 13 feet of your room.
a swarm of bees arent as entertaining as wu tang. :sadcam:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its the scent that tells the other bees to attakk you for killing one of their soldiers. :wow:
thats why u must wear protective gear and make sure there isnt a nest within 13 feet of your room.
a swarm of bees arent as entertaining as wu tang. :sadcam:

sheeeiiiiiitt

them nikkas remind me of hyenas

aRoMaN21

Daps
Lucky its just a bumblebee, they not aggressive unless u go at it.

souf, he thinks its a bumblebee. watch it was a killer hornet with yellow markings the whole time. :merchant:

id fumigate the whole room and return 6 hours later just to be safe.