I can't blame anyone from running from anything that can cause this... :comeon:

images

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
even if it is a fukkin yellow jacket just get a news paper and kill it lol... those motherfukkers are dumb as fukk theyll be running into the window over and over while u try and smash it lol.

lol @ aroman using these fear mongering tactics to try and make everyone share an unrealistic fear of bees and yellowjackets or watever...

Theyre not mice u dont have to get an exterminator or fumigate shet... all u have to do is kill it with a newspaper... and the only time people get stung is when they dont notice the bee is on them... even as a child i used to kill yellowjackets fukk outta here lol.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a little ass bee breh. These jokers are giving you wack advice just to hype you up. They're trollin!

.... And change your name to ShameOnMe.

little ass bee? nikka that shyt is at least the size of a dragon fly

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent seen it buzzin for a while, IDK if its still in my room or not, I sealed the window just incase it went out, and wants to come back in or some shyt

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was a hornet then. :gladbron:

thank god its gone. u woulda had a wound the size of a baseball frm the sting.

I dont know for sure if it actually left my room or its somewhere in my room chilling.....lol but im crossing my fingers its outside now and hopefully aint lay no eggs

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I dont know for sure if it actually left my room or its somewhere in my room chilling.....lol but im crossing my fingers its outside now and hopefully aint lay no eggs

is your room bright? cuz if so, it would be trying to get out and you would see him.
if your room is dark, he may be hiding and sleeping cuz he thinks its night time.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is your room bright? cuz if so, it would be trying to get out and you would see him.
if your room is dark, he may be hiding and sleeping cuz he thinks its night time.

it aint DARK, but the lights are off, my blinds have a part that lets the sunlight in ...and there is a small compartment above my AC that is open, so im hoping it went outside from there, but now that u brought up it might be hiding..I wonder where it could hide?

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
it aint DARK, but the lights are off, my blinds have a part that lets the sunlight in ...and there is a small compartment above my AC that is open, so im hoping it went outside from there, but now that u brought up it might be hiding..I wonder where it could hide?

i would go to home depot and get some raid hornet killer just in case he decides to come bakk to your face thinking you're a flower or some shyt.. cuz thats how he got you this morning.
you wear cologne heavy like that? maybe shower before bed tonight and keep the can under the blanket with you.
and also get a screen for that hole. if he got out maybe he could come bakk in later today. :manny:
bees are smart. especially if they think pollen is near.
were you wearing a yellow shirt?