This bumblebee in my room tho got me in fetal positions

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
it aint a big hole, its not even a hole really just an open area due to the size of my air conditoner...what I did was put some old clothes to fill that gap so If anything no more bees come in if this one is still here :to:

make sure those old clothes dont catch on fire or some shyt. make sure its not near any electrical areas in your air conditioner..
and did you get that can of raid for tomorrow mornings battle if hes still there?
make sure you take a shower tonight b4 going to bed. :ufdup:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
6a00d83451db7969e20133f265c405970b-800wi

JAY-Z GOT A NEW HAIRCUT, BROTHER?

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
make sure those old clothes dont catch on fire or some shyt. make sure its not near any electrical areas in your air conditioner..
and did you get that can of raid for tomorrow mornings battle if hes still there?
make sure you take a shower tonight b4 going to bed. :ufdup:

I dont usually use the one in my room (AC) alot, im not home that long....but ill keep a look out for the clothes.

I forgot to buy the raid, the shyt aint made a buzz all day breh...IDK if its even there anymore....

doesnt raid piss them off tho?

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I dont usually use the one in my room (AC) alot, im not home that long....but ill keep a look out for the clothes.

I forgot to buy the raid, the shyt aint made a buzz all day breh...IDK if its even there anymore....

doesnt raid piss them off tho?

not if you use it on them at night. :wow:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
hornets for me. the area i live in has them and this aint no ordinary hornet brehs, these some straight ghetto ass hornets with grudges. i was trying to knock down unknowingly a hornets nest. one of them damn things hover over me and as i ran inside, the damn thing circle around and kept flying dead in to my front door

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
...i was trying to knock down unknowingly a hornets nest. one of them damn things hover over me and as i ran inside, the damn thing circle around and kept flying dead in to my front door
They are not STUPID. They saw which way you ran.

Ex: People jump in swimming pools and hide under water holding their breath. Hornets wait & swarm at the surface. The target must come up for air eventually. -_-

YOU were a fool for trying to knock down their nest. They built that house from NOTHING. Don't disrespect it.

--> aq out <--

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
shyt ain't nothing till you had a wasp in your house. :wow: :whew:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

One flew in my room once so I tried to hit it, then rolled up out the bed to floor, then another roll to the door like
Kd9Kl.gif

Didn't go back into my room for like an hour :sadcam: