This bumblebee in my room tho got me in fetal positions

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u have to wait til its midnight and its sleeping.
then attakk it with wasp killer spray. then scream when it wakes up and u think its about to attakk.. then run.
come bakk 20 minutes later and it should be dead on the floor or window sill. :manny:

pray for me :damn:

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
jesus christ what is wrong with you, yr a grown ass man hiding from a fukkin bumble bee. be a man and grab a newspaper and kill it bro, i hope you dont have sons.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
jesus christ what is wrong with you, yr a grown ass man hiding from a fukkin bumble bee. be a man and grab a newspaper and kill it bro, i hope you dont have sons.

:usure:

u ever been stung over 6 times?? i think not.
some bees sting more than once. so if that bee wants to go ham on him, he could get stung 4 times.
id rather skip the newspaper and wear protective gear with a can of mase late at night.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

some bees sting more than once. so if that bee wants to go ham on him, he could get stung 4 times.
id rather skip the newspaper and wear protective gear with a can of mase late at night.

p*ssy

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

my nikka my history with bees is psychological...I usually kill bugs with no issue....i get rid of rats like clockwork...

BUT THEM BEES THO?

:whew:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they dont understand :smh:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
look out the window to see if there are any other bees, if you don't see any more,

open the window so it can get the fukk out (which is what it probably wants to do).

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im starting to think its just a solitary bee, I dont see any other bees out, it probably went out already but not sure

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
im starting to think its just a solitary bee, I dont see any other bees out, it probably went out already but not sure

if you have any clothes hanging around, throw them on the ground and stomp on them.
he coulda took solace in a jakket sleeve or some shyt to hide.

mr bumblebee could be planning an ambush on you. be careful. dont assume it went away. it could be patiently waiting and hiding to fukk you up. :wow:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you have any clothes hanging around, throw them on the ground and stomp on them.
he coulda took solace in a jakket sleeve or some shyt to hide.

mr bumblebee could be planning an ambush on you. be careful. dont assume it went away. it could be patiently waiting and hiding to fukk you up. :wow:

thing is I aint swat at it at all, so I dont know if its angry or not....I purposely aint wanna get it pissed so it could sort of get bored and leave on its own...

I saw a little crack open through my window holding my air conditioner, and Im assuming thats how it entered my room.....hopefully it found the exit and left.

I only have my bedsheets out, my coats are in my closet, although my closet is sort of open...but its dark in there.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
DO NOT KILL IT. Open a window and let the bee out. Bumblebees pollinate plants during the springtime. They have utility.

Close the closet door so that it doesn't fly in there.

Put some honey on a big plate in the sunlight. When he lands on the honey, put a bowl over him. Then take it all out to the porch. Remove the bowl/lid. He will fly away eventually. (Timing it right won't be hard; bumblebees take off slowly cuz they are bottom-heavy. If they sting, then they die, so bumblebees are slow to sting.)

evil for no reason: Those lil wasps that build nests in the lawn dirt and wait for you to mow the lawn so they can swarm out and sting your legs and ankles.