This board now has eleven, 11, ɪˈlɛv.ən stickies

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'll handle it @hexagram23 :salute:
Nikkas best believe I don't have hex's patience, I'll ignore what ya'll nikkas think :ld:

:whoa: Lets be friends breh..... like me and @hexagram23

No one really wants any problems... nor did they want change.

We were all cool with dope threads for dope shows like Hannibal and Humans and Mr Robot and Tyrant and Ballers and True Detective and so on to be stickied.

WE just wanna live breh:noah:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Sticky sticky sticky can't you see sometimes your threads just hypnotize me and @TheGodling hates your flashy ways. This is why he's broke and I'm so paid

:russ::laff:

I was with you till that last sentence.... you went too far:ufdup:

giphy.gif

:beli:Don't make me go in that thread and count how many times you have posted compared to other people. :ufdup:

That thread is 90 % you breh.

Not going to lie, watched the first Season 1, it was ok (:ld:) wanted to support brown actors, but realize it is some Anti-Islamic bullshyt, aint got time for that.
Plus FX cancelled The bridge. :pacspit:

Not to mention main ol'boy is white, like 100 percent with white kids,:whatthehell?:
trying to pass off as half middle eastern. :comeon:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:whoa: Lets be friends breh..... like me and @hexagram23

No one really wants any problems... nor did they want change.

We were all cool with dope threads for dope shows like Hannibal and Humans and Mr Robot and Tyrant and Ballers and True Detective and so on to be stickied.

WE just wanna live breh:noah:
Them days are over :usure:

Until @hexagram23 decides to comeback to do this piff he always did for both of us :ld:

@ me doe :troll:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
I feel you, but a 10, 11, 12 episode season isn't an event or a moment, it's like three to four months. Again, Game of Thrones and Better Call Saul aren't going to be affected by being unstickied. The shows that will be affected by being unstickied are the ones that either have small audiences or the ones that have inactive audiences. This being a discussion board, the onus should be on promoting discussion instead of trying to make fans of certain shows happy. If The Film Room is the water cooler, then whatever threads that are consistently being upped are the water cooler convos. To keep the water cooler analogy going, I know I'm not the only guy here that will be at work or chilling with my boys, talking about the popular TV shows on right now, and then try to put my them on to something they might not have seen. While Game of Thrones is on, we're talking about that every day, but every now and then I might bring up Hannibal to see if they started watching it.

The breh @Nature Boy Ric Flair is probably the best at putting people on in the Film Room. I have a brolic backlog of shows just from him tagging me. Seeing something at the top of the page consistently isn't enough to compel me to watch something, but a cosign from someone whose taste you trust is. It feels like fans of lesser watched shows are afraid of that show being lost in the shuffle when they should instead be trying to put people on and keeping the discussion flowing.

MY nikka @obarth :myman:

FOR REAL THOUGH...nikkaS IN HERE KNOW THAT THE NATURE BOY ALWAYS BE SPREADING THE LOVE AND TRYING TO GET BREHS ONTO NEW PIFF SHOWS AND MOVIES :win:

DOESN'T MATTTER IF shyt IS STICKIED OR NOT, PPL WHO ARE REGULARS IN THIS FORUM WILL RESPECT THE OPINIONS OF BREHS WITH A GOOD TRACK RECORD LIKE MY nikkaS @hexagram23 @obarth @Sensitive Blake Griffin @FlyRy @STAN JONES ETC, ETC. :obama:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO