:russ:

:wowwow2:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
So is this really all the homie is rebelling against? Tyrant no longer being stickied?
No its not about Tyrant but to help their case they are lieing and pretending it's all about tyrant.

Imo it's about shows like banshee, the knick, utopia, humans etc.

High quality piff that isn't known by all.

Tyrant is on a network channel it's different.

Last edited:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Summertime is bs for tv anyways. Get outside and enjoy the weather.

:ufdup:but we better have 11 stickied threads up come September.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No its not about Tyrant but to help their case they are lieing and pretending it's all about tyrant.

Imo it's about shows like banshee, the knick, utopia, humans etc.

High quality piff that isn't known by all.

Tyrant is on a network channel it's different.

Well can't those shows get attention by the amount of activity in the thread? If a show like The Knick is getting a lot of attention and always on the first page, it'll get the attention

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
LMAOOOOOOO :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Yall niccas dirty coming for a G while I'm sleep!

I couldn't properly defend myself or the great show Tyrant that is loved.

Last nights ep was better than TD.... Matter fact this whole season so far been better..... And I like TD.

Let's not sit here and act like some of them other threads don't fat due the reason the spammed with a lot of malarkey & cats complaining about the dumbest shyt, some cases a Marvel vs DC war will spill out in them as have nothing to do with the topic or show?:childplease:

No this isn't about Tyant!:ufdup:

This is about Banshee, a show that if it wasn't for stickies I would never known about or Blacklist or Mr Robot or etc.:sadcam:

Just cause we the little guys don't mean we don't deserve a spot at the sticky table!!:mjcry:

Let us live!!:feedme:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
LMAOOOOOOO :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Yall niccas dirty coming for a G while I'm sleep!

I couldn't properly defend myself or the great show Tyrant that is loved.

Last nights ep was better than TD.... Matter fact this whole season so far been better..... And I like TD.

Let's not sit here and act like some of them other threads don't fat due the reason the spammed with a lot of malarkey & cats complaining about the dumbest shyt, some cases a Marvel vs DC war will spill out in them as have nothing to do with the topic or show?:childplease:

No this isn't about Tyant!:ufdup:

This is about Banshee, a show that if it wasn't for stickies I would never known about or Blacklist or Mr Robot or etc.:sadcam:

Just cause we the little guys don't mean we don't deserve a spot at the sticky table!!:mjcry:

Let us live!!:feedme:

You can live breh..banshee or mr. robot not being at top doesn't mean you can't live or eat. Now that you know about it, you can always find the threads.

And as far as one show being better than the other, that's subjective and is really going to have no bearing on whether something is a sticky or not.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Your The Wire example really wouldn't work because on this site in this forum, The Wire would do numbers just like Power is doing pretty good numbers.
And it isn't about viewers or Nielsen ratings, it is about the activity/popularity of these shows in The Film Room. Some shows/movies generate more interest here than others for whatever reason.
The Big Bang Theory is popular as fukk out in the world but in here I doubt you can find more than a handful of mentions about it yet we got a thread about Rectify that has multiple pages and that show is probably watched by 4000 people total.

Now? Of course. I'm talking about back on SOHH, when the show was new.

"The Wire" wasn't doing any kind of traffic until season 4-5. Not even enough to consistently stay on the first page. Same with "Breaking Bad".

Fast forward to 2015, The Coli has a poll voting on the greatest shows of all time. "The Wire" was #1, "BB" was #2.

To look at how unpopular those shows were....going off traffic alone neither of them deserved a sticky. Which in hindsight is obviously insane.

Besides....if a thread is doing traffic why does it need a sticky? It's on the first page consistently anyway. Meanwhile stuff like "The Raid" or "Predestination" would've fallen through the cracks if not for a sticky.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Y'all used that same giving exposure to shows people may not know about reasoning last year for Tyrant and through the entire season the thread was nothing but crickets.
Tyrant was a heavily advertised/promoted show on a popular network.

It received scathing reviews before it premiered which i think turned people off. Its few stans demanded a sticky