This board now has eleven, 11, ɪˈlɛv.ən stickies

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This feels like overreaction. Preferred the old system were everyone was allowed to cook. There were threads doing crazy numbers like Empire that I have absolutely no interest in. Didn't bother me any as I had my triple wood status joints like Banshee, Utopia, and now Humans, Mr Robot, etc located conveniently at the top without having to search/dig from the grave...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This feels like overreaction. Preferred the old system were everyone was allowed to cook. There were threads doing crazy numbers like Empire that I have absolutely no interest in. Didn't bother me any as I had my triple wood status joints like Banshee, Utopia, and now Humans, Mr Robot, etc located conveniently at the top without having to search/dig from the grave...

Exactly... aint no one trynna fukking do no damn searches for a thread?? Niccas act like shyt didnt come of the sticky list when the season is over!!

So fukkING WHAT there was 11 stickys?? shyt just meant that things was poppin in here and everyone was happily EATING.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
THIS IS BS!!!! :dahell:One dude complains and shyt changes? What ever happened to DEMOCRACY and the favor of the many over the few?:mindblown:

We live in America.. no matter how much they try to tell you we DONOT have a democracy.. :lolbron:

I was being sarcastic when I made the comment about Hannibal getting stickied and its cancelled...

but honestly the old system worked but it was a little flawed but what isn't.. I see no problem with the major events getting stacked a week before then coming down a week after (i.e., oscars, tonys, emmys, comic-con, e3, etc.)
As far as shows... its hard to tell.. we could use ratings or maybe thread traffic... once the traffic is x posts/day or whatever it should be stacked.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:stopitslime: fukkers complain too much...

i used to get a little irritated that i had to search for the comic book, penny dreadful, and hannibal thread but in the end i sucked it up and used the damned search function. hannibal finally got stickied and you fukk bois complain and now i'm using the search function again. now nothing is stickied so fukk you all and learn to love the search function.

the netflix thread should be a perma stickied thread.

There's also the "Watch Thread" link at the top of the page that will give you an Alert whenever a thread is updated, even if you never post in it yourself.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
same way i feel

its ridiculous its changed because literally 3 guys out of over 1000 are complaining

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
But it's not ridiculous to sticky a show that only 3 or 4 dudes out of a 1000 are actually discussing?:patrice:
go count the number of people posting in those threads its more than 3 or 4

how does it affect you that brehs are trying to show piff to coli members and discussing high quality shows that dont get a big network push?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't mean popularity as in what ratings it gets. I mean what threads are :cook: in this forum. But regardless, you as moderator.. can pick and choose the rest that you feel more people should be on to. That's why you were elected mod. I have no issue with that.

But Tyrant? What criteria was used to sticky it? It was up there for a few weeks and still only had about 140 replies. It wasn't doing numbers. Can't win them all :manny:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There wasn't anything wrong with the old system:francis:, people just complaining to complain and upset that shows that they don't like or don't watch are being stickied:snoop:. Just ignore and gloss over them and click on what you're interested in.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
go count the number of people posting in those threads its more than 3 or 4

how does it affect you that brehs are trying to show piff to coli members and discussing high quality shows that dont get a big network push?
Nothing that happens on this board affects me, breh. But guess what, when these shows are stickied for entire seasons and are still doing struggle numbers then it's clearly not a case of showing piff to coli members because obviously the coli members don't care. It's a case of y'all not wanting to look for your thread under the threads that are actually getting traffic. You're telling me Tyrant should be upped over The Official Comic Book Thread? How does it affect you that the brehs are trying to discuss piff comics with other coli members? You see how that argument works? It's impossible to please everyone, so the logical thing to do is not try to please anyone. If there's an active community of people posting about a show you like then there shouldn't be anything to worry about, right?

Just ignore and gloss over them and click on what you're interested in.
And how do stickied threads, or the lack thereof, stop you from doing that?:dwillhuh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:russ: All the stickies gone. :deadmanny:

Are the mods trolling? :lupe:

Keep it 100, that Tyrant needed to go:camby:, I aint naming names, but there was literally one breh who dutifully watched that show, and he was the one who started that thread. :sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ: All the stickies gone. :deadmanny:

Are the mods trolling? :lupe:

Keep it 100, that Tyrant needed to go:camby:, I aint naming names, but there was literally one breh who dutifully watched that show, and he was the one who started that thread. :sas2:

I was with you till that last sentence.... you went too far:ufdup:

giphy.gif