This board now has eleven, 11, ɪˈlɛv.ən stickies

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I decided to let this thread cook for a little bit to illustrate a point.

@Ain't That Something complained about too many stickies and close to a year later @TheGodling created a similar thread.

I would much rather have someone complain about this once a year, than deal with complaints daily about "why isn't this show up there?"

Look at this thread, you guys can't even agree on what shows need to come down.

"Only popular shows should get stickied!"

How is that, when they get upped regularly anyway because they're popular?

"Hannibal got cancelled, why is it stickied?"

Because it's currently the most critically acclaimed show on TV. Another little known, little watched, critically acclaimed show called "The Wire" got cancelled after season 3 until David Simon begged for a second chance. Perhaps you've heard of it.

And I'm :dead: at "they sticky what they like". I've never seen a single episode of half the shows currently stickied.

Lastly, if the worst thing that happens to you today is an unwieldy number of threads being stickied, kick back and enjoy yourself because life gets a lot harder than this.

Fred.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I decided to let this thread cook for a little bit to illustrate a point.

@Ain't That Something complained about too many stickies and close to a year later @TheGodling created a similar thread.

I would much rather have someone complain about this once a year, than deal with complaints daily about "why isn't this show up there?"

Look at this thread, you guys can't even agree on what shows need to come down.

"Only popular shows should get stickied!"

How is that, when they get upped regularly anyway because they're popular?

"Hannibal got cancelled, why is it stickied?"

Because it's currently the most critically acclaimed show on TV. Another little known, little watched, critically acclaimed show called "The Wire" got cancelled after season 3 until David Simon begged for a second chance. Perhaps you've heard of it.

And I'm :dead: at "they sticky what they like". I've never seen a single episode of half the shows currently stickied.

Lastly, if the worst thing that happens to you today is an unwieldy number of threads being stickied, kick back and enjoy yourself because life gets a lot harder than this.

Fred.
oh so i never complained about this before?

really?

nobody complains about this AND @'s you for you to say something smug and move on. "I can do that" type of bs

man kick rocks

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
oh so i never complained about this before?

really?

nobody complains about this AND @'s you for you to say something smug and move on. "I can do that" type of bs

man kick rocks

You complained about a single show in it's own thread, you didn't create an entire thread about it, no.

A show which people would complain just like you did, if it was taken down.

So who do I listen to? You? Why is that? Every single person in a thread like this says a different thing, then gets upset when they're not listened to.

And is this seriously traumatizing enough for you to tell me to "kick rocks"? Like....this ruined your day? :heh:

The reason I treat these threads with such humor is because this kind of shyt is so light weight in the grand scheme of things. You're sitting on a message board upset it has too many stickies. :mindblown:

Fred.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just un-sticky everything. This place is a mess. It's too much shyt up there. No offense Fred :yeshrug:

EDIT: :ehh:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh trust me, every single person that wanted each of those treads stickied will complain.

Fred.
You can't please everyone. Someone will want a show they like to be upped and complain about it, and then you'd end up just upping every show on TV :heh:. I'd just sticky each show the day it airs but I don't have the necessary mod powers to do that :francis:. @cook.

But really none of these shows need to be upped. Especially the more active ones. They're on the main page long enough for it not to matter.

And if you don't have a 50 thread count per page :ufdup: