This blockchain startup selling collectible NBA highlights just had $50 million in sales in 30 days

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like a house of straw but if these youngins are willing to pay :yeshrug:.

When do they go public? Need to get in on this :russ:.

Seriously though, this would make sense, like paintings, if you got the original copy of film from an NBA camera/cameraman and you could either keep it or share it on YouTube. Basically you pay $50k but could have exclusive access or try to share for a profit.

But if everyone can access it? In theory videos get taken off YouTube all the time but.....yeah....it makes sense but it doesn't.
The thing is you aren't paying for the exclusive access. NBA still gonna post it on youtube, you're basically for the right to own the card on the NBA top shop platform. Paintings actually make much more sense cause they're a 1/1, yea you can get copies made but the originals are special because they were created from the hands of the artist and most times of superior quality.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Like a house of straw but if these youngins are willing to pay :yeshrug:.

When do they go public? Need to get in on this :russ:.

Seriously though, this would make sense, like paintings, if you got the original copy of film from an NBA camera/cameraman and you could either keep it or share it on YouTube. Basically you pay $50k but could have exclusive access or try to share for a profit.

But if everyone can access it? In theory videos get taken off YouTube all the time but.....yeah....it makes sense but it doesn't.
This isn't that. They're not giving you distribution rights to it. But it's the same thing as owning a card. You don't have the rights to recreate the card and sell those. Same with owning shoes.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Because now you got something worth $71k that you can resell. That Youtube video doesn't have any value or owner and nobody paid for that. The clip in itself is not important, it's the fact that it became a unique item somebody paid for.

Like a famed painting. You could do the same exact painting, watch it at a museum for free... But the original is the one which holds value.
My nikka there are rips of these events on youtube already. These vids can easily be replicated, a physical painting cannot.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I won't deny that maybe you can make money off this, people make money off all types of things. I can tell you I won't be buying a clip. This is dumb and no trading card analogy gonna change that.

We should start a company where you can buy clips or images of IGThots, might as well. "Yeah you can go on only fans and watch this but I got the unique digital signed version for 100k :myman:"

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
This how nikkas lose. Here you have an opportunity to get in early on the NFT game but yall just too :flabbynsick: & skeptical to see it. Probably wait till it becomes more mainstream 10 yrs from now and complain about we got priced out

nikkas probably still go to Target or bestbuy to buy music CDs too:mjlol:
If you are honestly saying that our current currency systems are based in reality then you are a bootlicking nerd.