This blockchain startup selling collectible NBA highlights just had $50 million in sales in 30 days

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
We should start a company where you can buy clips or images of IGThots, might as well. "Yeah you can go on only fans and watch this but I got the unique digital signed version for 100k :myman:"
full

Brehs casually dropping great ideas like that

"Incels buy clips too
full
"

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I don't care about all this blockchain/crypto bullshyt I am saying that money and its values are all invented and we need to overthrow the system that has allowed this to go on as far as it has.
The funny part is this is essentially what bitcoin was created for. It's exactly what you're advocating for. No governments or corporations control it. You need to be more open minded about it.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Now ya'll nikkas is thinking. This is where this conversation needs to be headed. Figuring other ways to do this and capitalize. And yeah I'm sure there's simps out there that would pay for that.

What you buy and why did it go up so much already?
Yesterday was a pack drop called cool cats .

45 k produced 5 cards per pack .

In my pack I got a Steph assist that’s Valued at 21

A KD 3 which is valued at 28

and my Randle Is valued at 106

my Jimmy Butler and Valuciunas is worth a couple dollars and just spent 5 on a Jerami Grant Bc I need to support my squad :russ:

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I want to officially come in and say that I was wrong and and I totally get it now....

I see the concept and potential of this....

Unfortunately it's a little late in the game now all packs are sold and after market prices are crazy....hopefully I can catch the next wave of packs
As dumb as it sounds apparently this is a good time to buy

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
no because when you have a card you have a physical item ...there are only so many in circulation so your buddy can’t swing by with a replica ...there were only so many made

video clips are everywhere ....the “signature” is hypebeast talk ...owning rare physical items it’s what creates value

videos and content pieces are only valuable when you own the rights to them otherwise you just have a YouTube clip with a “signature”

wrong my brother.

the demand for a certain thing creates value. This is exactly the same as crypto coins not accepted by any merchant as currency, only valuable because people are buying and selling them.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Yesterday was a pack drop called cool cats .

45 k produced 5 cards per pack .

In my pack I got a Steph assist that’s Valued at 21

A KD 3 which is valued at 28

and my Randle Is valued at 106

my Jimmy Butler and Valuciunas is worth a couple dollars and just spent 5 on a Jerami Grant Bc I need to support my squad :russ:

how do you know when packs drop ? Do you have to keep checking or do you get a notification?

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
The funny part is this is essentially what bitcoin was created for. It's exactly what you're advocating for. No governments or corporations control it. You need to be more open minded about it.
:snoop: Yes, I am sure this is going to result in sincere humanitarian efforts to make sure that people are not destroyed by capitalism. Thanks Doctor Economist. :skip:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I follow their Twitter and announcements are on Discord as well.

apparently some are random because I missed a couple and had no clue

yea just went back to the site after posting that and say they had an email list .....but I can't help but think they got insiders.....that know already....feel this will eventually be like trying to buy sneaks on the snkr app :shaq2:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I want to officially come in and say that I was wrong and and I totally get it now....

I see the concept and potential of this....

Unfortunately it's a little late in the game now all packs are sold and after market prices are crazy....hopefully I can catch the next wave of packs

G shyt could you explain it to me like I'm 5? I am trying to get why these highlights are going for so much. Is it just because the blockchain makes it mad secure? Because if that's all it is I still don't see what makes these videos so valuable

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
How much “The Block” and “No Regard for Human Life” dunk going for? :lupe: