This blockchain startup selling collectible NBA highlights just had $50 million in sales in 30 days

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:dead: you can literally go on Google today and easily get a replica of just about any famous painting or trading card you can think of
You bodied your own argument. A replica is a copy of an original, something unique. These digital video clips are not unique and are indistinguishable from they original.

It the equivalent to someone mass producing a picture of an Apple and one buyer deciding to copyright said picture a few months later. The cat is out the bag already...what makes your Apple more authentic than several thousand out there?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because now you got something worth $71k that you can resell. That Youtube video doesn't have any value or owner and nobody paid for that. The clip in itself is not important, it's the fact that it became a unique item somebody paid for.

Like a famed painting. You could do the same exact painting, watch it at a museum for free... But the original is the one which holds value.
I Still dont get it.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You bodied your own argument. A replica is a copy of an original, something unique. These digital video clips are not unique and are indistinguishable from they original.

It the equivalent to someone mass producing a picture of an Apple and one buyer deciding to copyright said picture a few months later. The cat is out the bag already...what makes your Apple more authentic than several thousand out there?
Here's what you said

My nikka there are rips of these events on youtube already. These vids can easily be replicated, a physical painting cannot.
You just said a physical painting cannot easily be replicated did you not?

You can literally go on Google, type "Mona Lisa" and be able to buy over 1000 different replicas can you not?

:mjlol:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I won't deny that maybe you can make money off this, people make money off all types of things. I can tell you I won't be buying a clip. This is dumb and no trading card analogy gonna change that.

We should start a company where you can buy clips or images of IGThots, might as well. "Yeah you can go on only fans and watch this but I got the unique digital signed version for 100k :myman:"
Now ya'll nikkas is thinking. This is where this conversation needs to be headed. Figuring other ways to do this and capitalize. And yeah I'm sure there's simps out there that would pay for that.
Fam I spent 14 dollars last night and my shyt worth 178 rn

coli nikkas don’t like money
What you buy and why did it go up so much already?

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
Expand on what you're trying to say
The corporations that control the governments that control our economy, especially here in America, can conjure money out of thin air for anything in regards to military or policing or drug prohibition or corporate BAILOUTS or ANYTHING they want instantly, but to do even the slightest bare minimum to protect human lives of the human beings in question is anathema to them.

I don't care about all this blockchain/crypto bullshyt I am saying that money and its values are all invented and we need to overthrow the system that has allowed this to go on as far as it has.