This blockchain startup selling collectible NBA highlights just had $50 million in sales in 30 days

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Another sign of times, with people looking to make money doing as little work as possible. That being said, it is working for those who get in early on trends, so you can’t be so quick to dismiss these things...just need to keep your ear to the street and trust your instincts.

A music version of this would be dope...with packs consisting of 30 second clips of songs...

“”I’m selling the intro to Shook Ones for $75K brehs...”

:banderas:
I literally said this pages back. Imagine owning in studio videos and content. Imo if I had the bread I'd straight up look into purchasing the exclusive rights to certain videos. Remember that Big L rhymebook that was sold for $10k or some shyt and the family was trying to buy it back but the new owner wasn't trying to sell for less than $75k. Or that Wu-Tang album sold to Martin Shrekli. There's a lot of potential in this.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
this shyt right here is why we need higher taxes on the rich

:francis:
I don't get the correlation with that. Most the people using the platform are either normal people with normal wages or people who used to have normal wages and then got crypto rich. Nobody gave a damn about this market for a solid year and some change after it launched. School me on what you mean.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I still don’t understand this shyt but I see the money moving.
It's actually very simple, it's just a digital version of trading cards, with a video moment of the player, that you have permission by the nba to directly make money off of. And that's it, but once these guys create the mobile game they're making for this now those moments are going to have additional utility. The prices seem crazy now but this thing has existed since late 2019 so the value frenzy it's had lately has been over a year in the making.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
It's actually very simple, it's just a digital version of trading cards, with a video moment of the player, that you have permission by the nba to directly make money off of. And that's it, but once these guys create the mobile game they're making for this now those moments are going to have additional utility. The prices seem crazy now but this thing has existed since late 2019 so the value frenzy it's had lately has been over a year in the making.
have you been able to withdraw your money?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Video game? Can you elaborate more on this?

Also can whoever is paying attention to this please up this thread when they start talking about the next packs being released.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Video game? Can you elaborate more on this?

Also can whoever is paying attention to this please up this thread when they start talking about the next packs being released.
They're gonna make a mobile game where your moments are going to affect basically your play I'm guessing although they've kept most details on the hush so that's as far as I know, they'll release more details in the coming months

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
They're gonna make a mobile game where your moments are going to affect basically your play I'm guessing although they've kept most details on the hush so that's as far as I know, they'll release more details in the coming months
Sounds like they're taking a playbook out of the whole freemium pay to play mobile gaming industry with their own twist. I'm intrigued. More than anything I think I really like the team behind this. They've got all their ducks aligned and seem to have a real strategy to make this work.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sounds like they're taking a playbook out of the whole freemium pay to play mobile gaming industry with their own twist. I'm intrigued. More than anything I think I really like the team behind this. They've got all their ducks aligned and seem to have a real strategy to make this work.
Yeah they're doing what they can, they made crypto kitties and that's a staple in the space. They've got a lot of nba players naturally coming on board too outside of their sponsored ones, I think this will coexist with the trading card space well, actually I think this will be what most people get into on a mainstream level and the card market will become more niche because it takes more knowledge to get profit off of that