Reppin
NULL

the funny thing is Chris Jones own brother cosigns wit dude
ztB75eW.png

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
No lie, I remember I spent $50 back in 2012 on an audiobook about How to Win Your Ex back. :snoop:

Easily the most pathetic purchase I've ever made. I looked high and low for a torrent for that shyt too. :bryan: I couldn't find one so I said fukk it and paid for it.
My dude :mjlol:

I respect you but :mjlol: :mjlol:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Thunder Claps and Rubs Hands Together* :birdman:

"You want a relationship, take yo fukk ass over to Corey Wayne channel."

I had to YouTube who this Corey Wayne nikka was...lol

I agree with him on the "Getting on your purpose" shyt. The majority of us are varying shades of average...Don't no one want to be with someone who don't got shyt going on.
but low-key corey wayne is official as far as getting puss. He looks and talks like a cornball but the logic is there.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I caught the flagged video on the bus on my way home yesterday. He was PREACHING!!!! All he needed was that pastor hankerchief. You already know that women didnt want that video out there, it hate speech type :mjlol:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
but low-key corey wayne is official as far as getting puss. He looks and talks like a cornball but the logic is there.

Corey wayne and AMS say a lot of the same such as never Chase, never double text, only use the phone for setting dates etc.... AMS just comes across as a lot more genuine because he clearly doesn't give a fukk.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I caught the flagged video on the bus on my way home yesterday. He was PREACHING!!!! All he needed was that pastor hankerchief. You already know that women didnt want that video out there, it hate speech type :mjlol:
what he ssay:lupe:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
And the Youtube flag campaign against him begins, surprised he lasted this long without a strike but I knew it would happen eventually. He needs to get his Patreon, Ustream, BlogTalkRadio popping immediately and back up all his videos.
He doesn't monetize his videos that's why.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Corey wayne and AMS say a lot of the same such as never Chase, never double text, only use the phone for setting dates etc.... AMS just comes across as a lot more genuine because he clearly doesn't give a fukk.
AMS has a no bullsh!t tolerance, he'll tell dudes straight up how it is.

I watched Corey Wayne's stuff like two years ago for like a week, dude always goes back to his book and how you need to read his book several times and memorize it. AMS makes the game much simpler and just says don't take women's bullsh!t, don't let them dikk you around etc. AMS is also entertaining, Corey Wayne's voice and face gets annoying to look at/listen to after while.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

I watched her videos and what I say about women is true.she is teaching women to double speak, gas light and con us men to give them our resources/time while we get nothing in return. They want a sucker. "A man is not a simp if he gives you money. He is broke if he does not take you to a high end restaurant. If he offer to take you to Starbucks... flake on him:lolbron:" fellas, watch the enemy and learn their moves. :demonic:

Last edited: