This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Youtube Strike Removed what trickery callers got in store for this stream

“This right here is an all purpose shirt. U be in the gym in that shyt. And u fukk these bytches to sleep in that shyt”

200.gif

Apparently u can order AMS shirts. Boutta cop:mjgrin:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I fukks with dude. He got beef with all the PUAs and dating coaches. That heated debate he had with Steve the Dean....told Steve he don't know what it's like today cuz he been married all these years. :dead:

That and the fact he sounds like Charles Barkleys illegitimate son be having me rollin.

In general dude be on point. Some shyt I don't agree with just off personal experience like how he said don't use emojis when talking to women...shyt that's their language, that love that shyt as long as you ain't going overboard.

Also wish his videos weren't so short. He could go deeper on a lot of these topics but he don't strike me as smart enough to go deeper into the how's and whys of things.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I watched her videos and what I say about women is true.she is teaching women to double speak, gas light and con us men to give them our resources/time while we get nothing in return. They want a sucker. "A man is not a simp if he gives you money. He is broke if he does not take you to a high end restaurant. If he offer to take you to Starbucks... flake on him:lolbron:" fellas, watch the enemy and learn their moves. :demonic:

That woman is teaching women to use Bipolar Personality Disorder tactics to manipulate men.